Become a Patron!

concentrate storage

CloudyToday

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What I"m after is some kind of speed rack type of thing, like wizardlabs has, but much bigger to store all the concentrates so I stop knocking the bottles around, and so I can organize them better, etc etc, I started to make one myself, but I don't have a drill bit big enough to make my own, ( can't DIY everything sheesh! lol :) )and the drill I have wouldn't work to hold a bigger bit if I bought it...suggestions ?

Sonar505

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Modder
What I"m after is some kind of speed rack type of thing, like wizardlabs has, but much bigger to store all the concentrates so I stop knocking the bottles around, and so I can organize them better, etc etc, I started to make one myself, but I don't have a drill bit big enough to make my own, ( can't DIY everything sheesh! lol :) )and the drill I have wouldn't work to hold a bigger bit if I bought it...suggestions ?

What type of concentrate bottles do you have? The glass samplers from wizard labs or the plastic samplers from others?

VinceV1

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Some people use a nail polish rack for their eliquids, maybe it can work ?

CloudyToday

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Some people use a nail polish rack for their eliquids, maybe it can work ?
I looked at some of them, they'd probably work for the FA bottles ? but not the wizard lab ones, but yes I'll look into that, may as well since FA seems to be the way to go :)

Sonar505

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Modder

CloudyToday

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
OHHH, they are gorgeous Sonar, yes, I did miss that post and I see how it works :) for me however, the way my work space is set up, it's a tiered desk against the only wall I have available and they wouldn't be within reaching distance, I'd have to climb on my desk to get to them...BUT..I will remember it, if my set up changes!

CloudyToday

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
erf, well I guess I'll go with the lipstick type of organizer, found one that looks like a lazy susan type of deal, I think that will work for now, thanks guys !

this is more of what I was looking for , but it doesn't hold enough:

Last edited:

RocketPuppy

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
erf, well I guess I'll go with the lipstick type of organizer, found one that looks like a lazy susan type of deal, I think that will work for now, thanks guys !

this is more of what I was looking for , but it doesn't hold enough:
These things are awesome http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00CW...dpID=41NxhwhqCbL&ref=plSrch&pi=AC_SY200_QL40#
Plus, they fit the 10-12 ml flavor art bottles

These are good for WL's 2 dram bottles
http://www.fasttech.com/products/1411/10006582/1604508-acrylic-40-hole-display-stand-for-e-cigarette

CloudyToday

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Oh cool, I guessed right then! I did get the 1st one, I surfed for 2+ hrs obsessing over which one I should get, and that 1st one was the last thing I found and said f it, if doesn't work i'll put my lipstick in it lol

once again, thank you for the suggestions and guidance..only thing left to do now is actually make some juice I can vape :rolleyes:

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I saw some test tube racks on eBay that were nice, variable sizes.

NGAHaze

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Kim what you need to drill the holes is called a spade bit ... it has a wide cutting end but a normal sized shaft so it will fit almost any regular drill. There is another kind of drill bit ( forstner ) that works similarly but they are usually more expensive and might be overkill for what you are trying to do.

Spade bit:

spade-bit.jpg

It's best to drill a small pilot hole first to help center the spade bit and keep it from wandering.

I think even Walmart carries some of these bits.

Hope this helps! :)

VU Sponsors