Become a Patron!

Confused on which tank I should get

mattallen

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I have been reading review after review, and more reviews on tanks. I want my new tank to have the following

Adjustable air flow
glass tank
replaceable tip
work well with a 510 battery, currently using a ego c-twist
produce nice clouds

I have looked at the kanger aerotank mega and the nautilus. Any others I should consider?

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I think you started off on a good foot, both of those tanks are solid and have replacement parts available. I myself never used the nautilus, but I have used the kanger tanks. I like them, after around 3 months the base of my kanger tank needed to be replaced however, due to the center pin touching the side of the 510 connection and shorting out, i have the Giant and they do not make a replacement for that one yet, so if you go with Kanger, the Mega would be a good choice. The nautilus has BVC coils which are very popular for the taste and decent clouds they can produce. I would say with either one, you will most likely be satisfied.

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
It holds less liquid, so that will be determined by how often you want to fill your tank up. Some people even prefer the mini over the original Nauty, looks are a small factor as well, the mini being smaller and looking less bulbous on the ego style devices. It also weighs less, which will help on thread tension and most likey give you a longer life on the tank itself.

Laurel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I have an Aspire Nautilus Mini. I LOVE it. It's my go to tank and I only put my favorite eLiquids in that specific tank. I believe it has all the features on your list. You just might want a beauty if you're on an eGo battery.

mattallen

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
The EGO C-Twist is my backup battery now. Got a good price on the EVOD VV yesterday.

Really like the looks and performance of my setup. I want to get a cover for my tank but I hate the snowflake looking one.

Nautilus mini
EVOD VV
vape setup.jpg

Last edited:

Thomas L

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Good choice. I have used the Nautilus and the Aerotank and I pick the Nautilus all day over the Aerotank especially with the BVC coils.

VU Sponsors