Become a Patron!

Connector of tank stuck in 510 connection.

Doggone132

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So I have a sigelei 100w and I had a tobeco super tank mini, I took the tank off and it left something stuck in the connection and I can't get it out, someone please help me.

VaporCarp

#BlackRiflesMatter
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
need some pics,

Last edited by a moderator:

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Did you drop it with the tank on it? It looks as if you broke the connector off the bottom of the tank (look at it and see if it's missing). You might be able to unscrew it with a pair of needle nose pliers.

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Also looking at it the threads look like they're pretty worn too.

Doggone132

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Did you drop it with the tank on it? It looks as if you broke the connector off the bottom of the tank (look at it and see if it's missing). You might be able to unscrew it with a pair of needle nose pliers.

yeah the connector is not on the tank it must be in the connection. I have tried pliers and I twisted the pin but nothing happened

Doggone132

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I took the tank off because it was stuck on and twisted it and the connector got stuck in it.

Doggone132

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I just twisted for 5 mins straight and all it did was turn and didn't move higher up or anything, I don't know what to do anymore, is it stuck for good?

Doggone132

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
someone please help it's not off and it doesn't look like its come off the pin just spins and it won't come out

Doggone132

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
http://imgur.com/BegSJZo so my tank broke recently and the connector got stuck in my vape. I have used pliers to turn the piece of metal sticking out and it just turns it doesn't move up/down or anything I don't know what to do, help please!

someone please help it's not off and it doesn't look like its come off the pin just spins and it won't come out
That's because all you're doing is spinning the 510 pin inside the threads. Perhaps you can get a grip on the outside part with some tweezers and try twisting it. I was thinking a dremel, but it's too recessed for that.

z man

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You can pull all You want,the pin goes in from the bottom,has a flange to keep it in place....You CAN use a Dremel with a cutoff saw disc to cut a slot in the outer part of the threaded tube, that is whats left in the 510....
It may scar the 510 some but by the looks of the mod it wont hurt it....

gakudzu

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Starting a new thread isn't going to get it out.

Try using a pick or tiny flathead screwdriver to unscrew the threaded part. Lefty-loosey.

Doggone132

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
http://imgur.com/AHXDqG3 I used a pick on it and all it did was chip away this rubbery stuff until there as none left.. now the pin is very very loose but it won't come out, tips on what to do from here?

VU Sponsors