Become a Patron!

Conqueror or Theorem - which would you get?

PaulS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
So my B+M just got the Conquerors in and they look very nice. One guy has used one and is vaping it fairly high - he had to change the drip tip as the one it comes with was getting very hot. He made his own stapled fused clapton build at .3 ohm and loves it. Says it was almost to easy to wick and build on.

Now no one has the Theorem here yet. So I have only seen the one review by ' suck my mod' and since he helped design it I take it with a grain of salt.

I'm going to get ione of these for sure. Anyone know anything I do not know.

thunderdan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Depends on if you like dual coils, or single coil really.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
lmao... i look at things realistically.
i would get the theorem now.
i would get the conqueror 2 weeks from now.

BrattVapes

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I've been looking at the theorem... I'm not much of a single coil person... But I think I could learn to adapt. Plus you *can* use duals in it.

According to JayBo it doesn't leak even upside down. ..

But I haven't looked at the conquerer much, so I guess it's one sided from me Paul.

Matt

PaulS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I just got the moonshot and roxy's new RTA - the boreas. So I'm limited in budget now. Can only afford one more. I am not against single coil but I find dual coils in 'general' deliver more flavor. Everything these days get too over hyped. Don't get me wrong - i like the boreas but I vape the moonshot at 100+ watts with no issue and it works as well as the boreas - nice dense cloud and vapor. I am worried that both these RTAs might get a bit hot over 70 or so watts so was hoping someone had actually used them.

roxynoodle

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Are there any reviews?

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Pray tell ... why the Theorem first?
mostly because its jaybo
but also because one of them has to be first, so it may as well be the one that begins with a "T"

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Are there any reviews?
closest ive seen, not a review perse, more of an explanation and ales pitch. Enough to understand what you're getting into though.
I haven't seen any third party reviews yet

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
cool!
sorry, I figured the designer would be helpful for the OP

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No a big single coil guy, but Im still a lil excited to get this Theorum in hand. Preorder still in and sort of patiently waiting for it to come out. Though seeing videos and what not makes me wanna hop a plane to China and just steal a box of them from the warehouse lmao. Its an interesting design though, so even though Im not into single coils, Im still interested in see whats up with it and really interested in trying that Notch coil. Thats what got me initially.

PaulS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
You can try the notched coils without purchasing the Theorem as they will be sold separately in two types - general usage and just for the Theorem. I like Twisted 's reviews in general as he is honest and it pretty addressed my main concern - capacity. I like the tank but the Conqueror is a lot larger and has a much better capacity. I have the Serpent and I liked it but to have dual instead of single coil makes it that much more appealing.

The Theorem is what the Haze should have been. It is a much better design from what I can see. That said can I live with 2.5ml juice before a refill. i chain vape like a mofo. It is not the same as dripping through the top of my RDA. In fact I have RDAs that hold almost as much juice. Well not quite but a lot.

F

fckaugust8th

Personally I'd get the Theorem. Why? It would look really good on the eLeaf Pico when used in TC, it can work on the MiniVolt in power mode, it looks like a flavor tank. Will I actually buy it? Not so sure, I prefer MTL. Angelcig has it on sale (pre-order) for $19.99 with coupon "angelcigs"

roxynoodle

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Well, I bought the Conqueror for review purposes because it's available now.

I will have to get a Theorem as well. Thanks for the head's up on the $19.99 deal, Brewbear.

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
If you like using dual coils and maybe cranking out a little bit higher of a wattage, get the Conqueror. If you like flavor or single coil builds more, get the Theorem. Also capacity is another thing, but the Theorem is wicked easy and quick to fill.

DebbieNY

Member For 4 Years
I read on the FT forum that the Theorem is basically press fit together, so the top can easily pop off. Is this true? Was considering this for my small mods, too.

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
In the video of Jaybo talking about it he removed it and filled the tank to 100% capacity in like 4-5 seconds.

skiball

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I'd go with option 3 the serpent mini danm does it look sexy.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
The juice flow control on the Serpent is a terrible design, makes me disregard the entire tank. Every time you topfill it messes it up, then opening it again without unthreading the top cap is almost impossible. The Conqueror and Serpent Mini are also like this.

JERUS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I read on the FT forum that the Theorem is basically press fit together, so the top can easily pop off. Is this true? Was considering this for my small mods, too.
That's the huge thing. I love my Haze and my Avocado, these top coil tanks just pack some pure flavor, and much more convenient than an RDA in most cases. However this is the problem, they have a tank of juice and can fall apart and leak quite easily. They seemed to fix some of the leakage issues the Haze has, but if that top cap can still easily fall off, it kind of rules it out as a traveler. I'd rather an RDA that I can juice up and vape it dry than have that precarious amount of juice sitting in my pocket waiting for it's chance to escape. I think that's the question I want answered before I pull the trigger on this thing, other than that it looks like a perfected Haze which is still one of my favorite toys (even with the flaws it has).

anen

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
The juice flow control on the Serpent is a terrible design, makes me disregard the entire tank. Every time you topfill it messes it up, then opening it again without unthreading the top cap is almost impossible. The Conqueror and Serpent Mini are also like this.
Sorry to hear that. Maybe I am just lucky but I have zero leaks with Serpent, when time to refill I close the juice flow, close the air flow, open the top and fill it all the way to the metal part in top of the tank. Screw the top completely and turn the tank up side down. When the bubble rises to the deck open the air first, then the juice, and take 2-3 dry hits. Ready to go with no leak. That's same way that I have been top filling Kayfuns and Russians. Hope it works out for you, so you can enjoy it. Leaking would just kill it for me,can't stand it. I had top unscrew while playing with juice flow first few times but it stopped on its own after I vaped first tank.

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
I never have mine leak on me, it's just that the juice flow control will open when I'm unthreading the top cap, and close when I'm threading it back on. I wish they would have reversed the directions it needed to open and close it because then it would've been a really good design. It's not hard to fix, just annoying. I own over 15 RTA's and the Serpent is not one I use often because of this, the Boreas, Moonshot and Alleria get most of my use.

anen

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Sorry. I misunderstood your post.
Reverse thread or open/close direction would definitely make Serpent more appealing and easier to work with. Moder should pay you for that idea and introduce it on mini or v2. How do you like Moonshot? I just ordered one it looks like it has great potential for such a compact tank.

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
I quite enjoy it, it's a bit of a pain to build on due to the 'floating' deck design, but once you get it built and wicked it's a flavor champion and can handle some high wattages to. The 2ml capacity does make it prone to constant filling though. The Boreas RDTA is my all time favorite tank, topper, anything so far.

anen

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Boreas seems to be a awesome performer and I would get it but already have few large tanks with velocity deck.
Got moonshot because of its small size since I am getting tired of carrying dripper to the supermarket.
What is you build in Moonie and what are you fire it on? You can shoot me a pm when you have some spare time so we don't intrude this thread. Thank you.

VU Sponsors