Become a Patron!

Conspiracy RDA, written review

Raymcconn

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
This Conspiracy RDA was sent to me from 3cvape specifically for the purposes of this review. This will not in any way, cause me to give this a favorable review or influence my opinion in any way.

Specifications:

• Stainless cap

• 24mm diameter

• Silver plated deck

• Low profile deck design

• 2 post, 4x 1.5mm post holes

• Single/Dual Coil

• Standard/Squonk pins included

The Conspiracy RDA is designed by squirmingcoils in collaboration with 3cvape and inspired by team coil conspiracy. It is a 3 piece, low profile; silver plated and is 24mm diameter RDA. It has a two postless style deck, adjustable side air flow for single or dual coil builds. It also has a 810 ultem drip tip and includes a squonk pin.

Color options: silver or matt black.

How it is packaged:

It will come in a small plastic tube, or call it a plastic container if you want. All your parts for this RDA will come in small bags. You will have to assemble the RDA out of the package. There will also be a bag of extras in with it.

It comes with

• One 3cvape / Squirmingcoils Conspiracy 24mm RDA
  • Extra O-Ring and Screw Pack
  • One Bottom Feed Pin
  • One 810 ULTEM Drip Tip

i5diBJc.jpg

Putting it together and first impressions:??

Yes you are reading that correctly; the RDA comes to you fully disassembled!! Assembling it is really pretty straight forward though and everything went together rather easily. They do include a instruction sheet that shows how everything fits together if you have questions. The silver plated deck looks just awesome and the postless deck is raised. It has large post holes to accommodate your large builds. However I did notice the juice well was on the small side and the o rings are the loose side.

TsBPNzR.jpg

Building:

Building on this deck is pretty straight forward. I threw in some coils that are made at a new local shop that the owner gave me to try. You need to figure out the lengths of your legs and then insert them into the holes and tighten them down. Then position your coils where you like them. I normally would have them positioned directly in front of the air flow. With this however I found myself positioning them more up towards the top of the RDA so the air flow went underneath the coils. Verdict is still out as which position will win but I am leaning on the one where the air flow is underneath the coils.

QJZruev.jpg

Overall

I like the Conspiracy RDA. There isn’t much not to like about it, it is a quality RDA that was machined well. The flavor and cloud production is good and it is easy to build on. The only two things I could find that could have been better would be o rings need to be tighter and a deeper juice well. This is a nice RDA, if you are looking to get into RDA this is one that could help you with that quest. If you are just looking for a new RDA the conspiracy is one to look at.

You can find it here: https://www.squirmingcoils.net/product-page/conspiracy-rda

Thanks for reading

Raymond

VU Sponsors