Become a Patron!

ConspiracyLiquids Update

Sparky Spark

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So, I placed an order with the company Tuesday, after Labor Day, and my order said it was shipped. Several days later, nothing had arrived. Contacted them and they said sorry about the delay and they'd ship it out that day. Then I had to contact them again, because the package had not been delivered. They gave me tracking info which showed they mailed it out at 1:24am early that same morning. Wtf!?! Finally, today, package arrived. Contents ordered: 2 bottles of Big Tobacco - 12mg nicotine. Contents received: 1 bottle - HAARP! Like how the hell did that happen? I'm beyond pissed right now! And on top of it, I have yet to get a response from these idiots at Conspiracy liquids! Anyone with advice on where I should go from here, by all means, please share!!
Thanks in advance
b97a62baba3dc70e0aa0e34c056cf6b5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Wow!

I wonder what they are vaping over at Conspiracy Liquids?

Send them an email or Facebook message with a link to this thread so they can see what kind of wonderful press they are getting here at VU:poop:

Sparky Spark

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Update: got packages, that's right, plural, yesterday! Here's a list of what was inside; 5 bottles of big tobacco, 1 bottle of plum island, 1 bottle of the Kennedy (which I've really wanted to try), 1 tshirt, 5 fidget spinners, and a dozen magnets. Not too shabby tbh. Made it worth the wait for me

MarkS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Well, at least they went above and beyond to fix their screw up!

VU Sponsors