Become a Patron!

Convert Variable MODS to Mechanical MODS

Hi co-vapers, I'm just wondering if there's any possibility to convert my Kangertech Subox Mini to a Mech Mod?

Does anyone tried this? Let me know, I just want to convert it because it doesn't fire when i put my atomizer on it. My build is dual 24gauge twisted wire 3 loops on an 5mm guide.

Here's the photo of my build, It works fine with my tube.

Attachments

• 20161015_222627.jpg
    20161015_222627.jpg
    728 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:

Diescum88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What ohm does it come out to? Or haven't you checked?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Hi co-vapers, I'm just wondering if there's any possibility to convert my Kangertech Subox Mini to a Mech Mod?

Does anyone tried this? Let me know, I just want to convert it because it doesn't fire when i put my atomizer on it. My build is dual 24gauge twisted wire 3 loops on an 5mm guide.

Here's the photo of my build, It works fine with my tube.
You will need some heavier gauge wire, and a new button. Thread moved to a rebuilding section.

Diescum88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My unit reads o.o Ohm, but i guess it reads .01Ohm or something.. I don't have a ohm meter.
I ran it through vapers toolbox coil Calc and it should be about .28 ohms. My guess is that the sub box minimum resistance is higher than that.. not to harp but if you don't have an ohm checker/reader then you really need to get one dude especially if your building on mechs as well to test for shorts

Diescum88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Also I can help with transforming it to mech or at least point you in the right direction

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Sir do you have a instruction video so i can follow it?
Sorry I do not but I am sure you can do a Google or a You Tube search on how to convert.

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Here are 2 You Tube videos I found that will give you some ideas.

VU Sponsors