Become a Patron!

Convicted vapes

hows it going vapers .. good to be here .. i wanted to get the word out about (Convicted vapes) on FB. come on over, check it out. join US. very cool group of good peoples. JTG and Matty ice are the founders. as an admin im here to welcome all. hope to see some familiar names. thanks. take it deep!

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
I am waiting to be approved in the facebook group now :)

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
I am waiting to be approved in the facebook group now :)
I got approved about a week ago.
I love those guys.
They aren't afraid to tell the truth in their reviews.
If a whole juice line tastes like shit they will tell you it tastes like shit.
Plus they put me on to Philip Rocke!!!

Last edited:

OldCroneVapin

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Love CONVICTEDVAPES on youtube! Won't be joining you on FB though... I hate FB. But welcome to VUG!

TF Vaping

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I got kicked out of that group for expressing logic and the mod doesn't like that. No thanks

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

TF Vaping

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Expressing logic??
Yes, long story short... Man ask a "can you Google this for me" question in disguise.
Some smartass wanted to make it a big deal that he's glad no one told the guy to Google it. I said "Google is the easiest way to find the juice and any coupon" that was the end of it.
Because the answer given to the man was a simple WWW.com link. I was done with it. Then someone else comes in and States they always tell members not to tell others just to search for it. I read it had no issue with it, but then smartass comes back in and says "I guess Adam (I'm Adam BTW, nice to meet you) will have to Google the answer and that google doesnt have all the answers". That pissed me off, he was trying to be cute. I would have left it alone if he wouldn't have posted anything.
So I used the internet to find the site and coupons for reduced prices by simply typing the juice manufacturer name and coupons, which pulled up a Facebook link none the less to the official page and deals they had. So I went back and posted my findings with the smartass and the other guy I assume was a mod.
Step by step and then I was kicked out.
So. I'm sure you're a great person and not over the group, but there is no way in hell I'd recommend it to anyone.

All of this happened on another post, where a member asked " is it just me or are people to lazy to Google or search for anything these days". So it wasn't even on the post from the guy that was asking.

That really wasn't a short story, sorry for that... Facebook groups that allow someone to start something trying to be funny or cut but ban someone for answering them and proving them wrong can kiss my ass.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

VU Sponsors