cool dog thread - show us your pooch

glassgrl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
He's cute! This is Big Girl. She likes to stick out her tongue when I'm trying to take a picture. Trying to tell me to FO. lol
404091413.jpg

She's wolf/malamute/german shephard

Carla

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
He's cute! This is Big Girl. She likes to stick out her tongue when I'm trying to take a picture. Trying to tell me to FO. lol
404091413.jpg

She's wolf/malamute/german shephard
omg I love her!

Alxx

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
This is Snoopy. He's an orange beagle. The kid makes a good pillow I'm guessing.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 34
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 31

cherrycakes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Lol I think your dog needs valium. My cat cries the entire car ride. I drove with him from texas to pa. He was crying nonstop for 3 days. I was about to lose it lol

VapinChevy

Abnormal Chevy Guy
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reviewer
Ooohh Oooohh A Doggy Thread... Hmmm.... I have 8-Dogs, but I'll only post a few pics ;) Antsy.jpgThis is my Blue Nose Antsy 210lbs of Pure Muscle, 8yrs old she is my prize baby + she does Competition Pit Pulls.... :cool:Mia.jpgThis is my beautiful Blue Nose Mia. RIP. In this pic she is 2yrs old! Beautiful Smile :DLuke.jpg This is Luke, he's a Full Blooded 26lb German Pinscher...

All my dogs are Rescues from Abusive families!

VapinChevy

Abnormal Chevy Guy
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reviewer
Rescues are the BEST!

Well with Antsy, I actually took her away from the owner.... He kept her in a cage 90% of the day! He'd get drunk, load his gun and release her... I was driving by one day, saw it happening. Knocked out the owner, and took her with me!!! As you can see her ears are clipped almost to her head, she only has @40% hearing *both ears* + has 1 old bullet wound in her chest. But she is a trooper... She is a licker,lover,best friend + she picks who comes near me ;)

Mia was being trained for fighting, but she had no interest in it... I also snagged her...

Luke was being sold on a site in the US called Craigslist for $650.00, I kept flagging the listing until he was "free". Then I called and picked him up. It was sad, he had a 3pc make shift leash & rusty old choker... He was 2yrs 10mo, weighed 13lbs & NEVER potty trained. Now he's turning 8 this year, healthy & still thinks he's a puppy :)

cherrycakes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Well with Antsy, I actually took her away from the owner.... He kept her in a cage 90% of the day! He'd get drunk, load his gun and release her... I was driving by one day, saw it happening. Knocked out the owner, and took her with me!!! As you can see her ears are clipped almost to her head, she only has @40% hearing *both ears* + has 1 old bullet wound in her chest. But she is a trooper... She is a licker,lover,best friend + she picks who comes near me ;)
That's so horrible! I'm glad she is getting the love she deserves now

VapinChevy

Abnormal Chevy Guy
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reviewer
BTW Sorry for raiding the post lol also ya'll have wonderful dogs too!!! Now I'll be on my way, if ya'll need anything let me know!! Night

Carla

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Lol I think your dog needs valium. My cat cries the entire car ride. I drove with him from texas to pa. He was crying nonstop for 3 days. I was about to lose it lol
oh yeah crying cats make the most ungodly sounds...poor kitty though

Carla

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ooohh Oooohh A Doggy Thread... Hmmm.... I have 8-Dogs, but I'll only post a few pics ;) View attachment 5311This is my Blue Nose Antsy 210lbs of Pure Muscle, 8yrs old she is my prize baby + she does Competition Pit Pulls.... :cool:View attachment 5312This is my beautiful Blue Nose Mia. RIP. In this pic she is 2yrs old! Beautiful Smile :DView attachment 5313 This is Luke, he's a Full Blooded 26lb German Pinscher...

All my dogs are Rescues from Abusive families!
oh that makes me all vaclempt! you're the best!

seriously, it breaks my heart how forgiving dogs are after living with abusive assholes.

post more pics btw!

Carla

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
BTW Sorry for raiding the post lol also ya'll have wonderful dogs too!!! Now I'll be on my way, if ya'll need anything let me know!! Night

Mia was being trained for fighting, but she had no interest in it... I also snagged her...

Luke was being sold on a site in the US called Craigslist for $650.00, I kept flagging the listing until he was "free". Then I called and picked him up. It was sad, he had a 3pc make shift leash & rusty old choker... He was 2yrs 10mo, weighed 13lbs & NEVER potty trained. Now he's turning 8 this year, healthy & still thinks he's a puppy :)
people must be really sick to treat dogs like that - I just don't get it.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
yea he sounded like he was dying

he's a whiner
My last kitteh of the herd I had is turning 17 in a few weeks, he acts like a dog, and is a whiner or a bitcher not sure which half the time he is just loud.
Instead of head butts like 99% of cats give he licks my nose and face like he is giving me doggy kisses... which might not be bad but it is like shit and fish scented sand paper.

Oh and he has ALAWAYS acted like a dog even as a kitten so he was named puppy.

Last edited:

Ranger71d

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
eqa8a3yd.jpg

Sadie. She's a rescue. She was shot in her right rear leg and half dead when a neighbor found her.
She was so emaciated that she had to gain 10lbs before the vet could risk surgery to remover her leg.
She is super sweet. A kisser and cuddler. You'd never know she was so mistreated.
She's taken a liking to an old poncho liner and stuffed animals.
susa6u6y.jpg

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
photo7.jpg

This is Sinister He is always dirty he is sitting in his couch in the Backyard haha don't ask I have 5 more with two pregnant females He was very bad the other day he bit a hole in his Dads head below and kicked his ass

This is Razor he is Sinisters Father above he has a bit of Green on him one of my Nieces decided he needed war paint I could not get it all off these are old pics but what I had on hand I have so many

IMG_20140122_115041.jpg

cherrycakes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
photo7.jpg

This is Sinister He is always dirty he is sitting in his couch in the Backyard haha don't ask I have 5 more with two pregnant females He was very bad the other day he bit a hole in his Dads head below and kicked his ass

This is Razor he is Sinisters Father above he has a bit of Green on him one of my Nieces decided he needed war paint I could not get it all off these are old pics but what I had on hand I have so many

IMG_20140122_115041.jpg

awwww I love huskies

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
awwww I love huskies
@cherrycakes I make more haha I cannot believe we have two pregnant females dear god one by the Dad one by the son of course no inbreeding :) AKC is a pain we have to do DNA tests blah blah blah... well my GF does it more than I will have to post the rest of the monsters,,,

Ranger71d

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Don't know who shot her. Several of my neighbors are very proactive in rescuing strays and finding them homes. Our area has a lot of dogs getting dumped every year.
She doesn't seem to miss the leg. She's a very up beat dog. Gotta love dogs, no self pity.
We have 2 other rescues. A black lab and a hound mix (or Tennessee brown dog if you will).
And we have a cat. He's in my profile pic next to a heli. My wife rescued him in Vegas before we were dating. He's old but still prefers to live outside and hunts almost daily.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
photo7.jpg

IMG_20140122_115041.jpg
Both of those pups need eyebrows draw on.

VU Sponsors