Become a Patron!

Cool fire 4....question?

I recently started vaping. I originally bought just something basic from the store. I recently bought a cool fire 4 with the Isub g tank. Can it be run under the recommended minimum 20 watt? I tried getting more information from the only local store I have to buy them but the guy knew nothing. What other tanks can be used with it? I have been searching the internet but am still new to this and not understanding everything yet.

ChrisL

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The ISub G is a great match for that device. You can run any tank that has .2 ohm or higher coils. You wont hurt anything by vapeing at less than 20 watts. Just start at 10 or so and work your way up to the setting that suits your vape style. Good luck, and welcome to the VU.

The ISub G is a great match for that device. You can run any tank that has .2 ohm or higher coils. You wont hurt anything by vapeing at less than 20 watts. Just start at 10 or so and work your way up to the setting that suits your vape style. Good luck, and welcome to the VU.

.2 ohm or higher......what would be higher?

ChrisL

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
.3 to 3.0. Not sure which coils are available for the I Sub, but I imagine they are .5. As an example, I use 1.8 ohm coils in my Nautilus Mini tank. I mouth to lung with that tank, so I don't need as many watts/volts to get a decent vape. If you direct inhale, it's more enjoyable to use a lower ohm coil with less nic level to get good flavor, throat hit, etc. It usually takes more watts to push the lower ohm coils, ie; 20-40 watts for a .5 coil; 30-60 watts for a .3. etc...

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I love the 0.5ohm coils with the airflow ring way down and the device running at 28-32watts.Oh yeah that's the spot right there...Oh yesh.

misthub_rick

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Vape Media
Welcome to VU :) How is your setup working out for you?

VU Sponsors