Become a Patron!

copper the rig vs copper apollo

Hi all,im looking fo authentic cooper mod,i really like copper the rig and copper apollo,but im confused who is harder hitter between this 2 mod,and is hybrid top cap on apollo really make difference compared to standard top cap like the rig?anyone have experience with this 2 mod?share please...thanks before

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Hi all,im looking fo authentic cooper mod,i really like copper the rig and copper apollo,but im confused who is harder hitter between this 2 mod,and is hybrid top cap on apollo really make difference compared to standard top cap like the rig?anyone have experience with this 2 mod?share please...thanks before
I haven't used either, but have handled a Rig. It would be my preference, it's a gorgeous mod and well built. I didn't realize the Apollo had a hybrid top cap, but that might make a significant difference, though not earth shattering. I do feel my 4Nine hits a bit harder than my other mods, direct atty to battery contact eliminates some resistance.

Don't know much about the Apollo, but keep in mind that hybrids can be picky regarding batteries, and care must be used regarding your attys 510 pins protruding enough. You might already know that, just worth mentioning. VTC5's auto fire anything on my 4Nine clone, so I have to use my LG's, for instance. I also am always extra careful with it due to it's ability to have a short easier.

VU Sponsors