Become a Patron!

Coppervape squonker group buy

SirVtHondaGuy08

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
They are in the US, released by customs already. Now to come from Ohio to me and then to you!
69d1782f35c4a10f7104fe0868d32ed2.png

Sent from my Toaster using Tapatalk

Doots

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
If anyone wants to sell theirs after receiving it, I will take whatever you have :) pm me..

SirVtHondaGuy08

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Definitely a separate courier service. I had parts sent to jobsites by couriers

Sent from my QMV7A using Tapatalk
Quick search online says UPS delivers their stuff, if that's the case it's definitely not gonna be today since it would go from Boston to Nashua, NH and then to the hub in my state.

SirVtHondaGuy08

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
They arrived! From Dhl actually, I asked the guy and he said a truck from Boston meets them every morning and gives them their loads for VT!
Will be in the mail tomorrow, I'll pm later with tracking for everyone.

If you can pm me:
Name
Street address
Town, State zip

Thanks!

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
e2a824695591dbb023346e804a6898ec.jpg

Juicy, these brass ones are friggin heavy!

I know, one of the three I already own is brass. It doesn't bother me one wit. It's a gorgeous mod squonker.

These are both backups.

SirVtHondaGuy08

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
@Whiskey White
@JuicyLucy Silver and Brass
@Just_mike Silver
@jcash74 Black
@hsuronnie Silver
@junquedujour Silver
@DIYjim Silver
@donewithsmoke Silver
Pictures of tracking has been sent via PM, all of them are packed up and going in the mail tomorrow.
de9339f0de12be8d2256b3d1fdd20080.jpg

Yes you can't see the labels but that's because I didn't want the world to see them. Those are them packed up and ready for there trips tomorrow. All of them said 2-3 day with the exception of one who knows who she is ;-)(juicy) lol

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I'm squonking with my brass one I got last time - and it is sweet. Got a modified brass Goon and it is rockin'

Can't wait to get my backups!
Post up some pics! I'd really like to get a brass one sometime.

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Let me know when, if it isn't gone by then this one can be yours.

Well, it'll probably be gone before I have the spare cash for it. I'm kinda in a financial tight right now.:gaah:
I'll let you know when things change. Maybe you can help set me up with one at a later date.

SirVtHondaGuy08

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Well, it'll probably be gone before I have the spare cash for it. I'm kinda in a financial tight right now.:gaah:
I'll let you know when things change. Maybe you can help set me up with one at a later date.
Of course just let me know always willing to help a fellow member out, also consider trades for juice and things.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
25   0   0

I was in that spot on the first group buy. I feel your pain - it made me very sad to miss out.

DIYjim

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Good news- Coppervape mods are now available via FastTech. I saw the silver and brass models listed this morning; both are fitted with the stainless 24mm atty. $32 & $45 each. Sweeeeeeeet! :bliss:

mackman

Member For 4 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good news- Coppervape mods are now available via FastTech. I saw the silver and brass models listed this morning; both are fitted with the stainless 24mm atty. $32 & $45 each. Sweeeeeeeet! :bliss:
Though the brass is "brass tone" made of SS

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Though the brass is "brass tone" made of SS

I can't help but wonder if FT got it reversed - calling brass the secondary - in their description.

Dre tried to get CV to make a few in SS and CopperVape said they couldn't, I don't remember why, but they would do brass. A lot of people wanted one made out of SS and they flat out refused.

Now, I've had my brass one for awhile now and have begun sanding it down, and it does not sand down to SS at all. There is a coating that is darker than the brass underneath when you first get it.

VU Sponsors