Become a Patron!

Corruption & Prejudice Correlates

Polargirl

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
There is a remarkably close correlation between corruption and human rights violations. For example, the more corrupt countries like Russia with it's increasing homophobia and even the United States become, the more human rights are violated. In Sub-Saharan Africa where corruption is the most severe, it is also the most frequent place of ethnic cleansing. The country rankings of both correlate quite closely regardless of which organization's human right or corruption index you use.

In a country where being politically correct is more of an indicator of how "socially educated" someone is rather than bigoted they are, looking at how corrupt they are is a much better tool to gauge how bigoted they really are.

It goes without saying that Chinese manufacturers that make fraudulent claims about device performance and warranty service would use a site full of bigots to gaslight anyone who calls out their fraud.

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
You remind me of me before I quit drinking. I don't have anything against you, just want to help you.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
There is a remarkably close correlation between corruption and human rights violations. For example, the more corrupt countries like Russia with it's increasing homophobia and even the United States become, the more human rights are violated. In Sub-Saharan Africa where corruption is the most severe, it is also the most frequent place of ethnic cleansing. The country rankings of both correlate quite closely regardless of which organization's human right or corruption index you use.

In a country where being politically correct is more of an indicator of how "socially educated" someone is rather than bigoted they are, looking at how corrupt they are is a much better tool to gauge how bigoted they really are.

It goes without saying that Chinese manufacturers that make fraudulent claims about device performance and warranty service would use a site full of bigots to gaslight anyone who calls out their fraud.

With each post, you drift farther away. Soon you'll be out of sight. Which is a good thing.

polar-bear-537x325.jpg

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
So I am an LGBT drunkard? Oh Kay! Lol.

You ACT like one lol. Doesn't mean you actually are! Consider it a figure of speech!

Edit: a drunk, I mean, because there is no such thing as acting like a "lgbt"

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
With each post, you drift farther away. Soon you'll be out of sight. Which is a good thing.

polar-bear-537x325.jpg

Polar bears are on the road towards extinction

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader

You know enough about vaping and batteries to know that it would be a bad idea to suggest these to a new vaper.
Why?
Because there is no such thing as a 40 amp continuous 18650 battery.
There isn't even a such thing as a 25 amp continuous 3000mah 18650 battery
s-l1610.jpg s-l1620.jpg

Also the whole Clone thing.
In ANY other industry a "clone" would be called a counterfeit and be illegal.

For some reason counterfeit vaping devices get a pass in this industry.

I still haven't figured out why especially now that you can get an authentic mech and RDA for 50 bucks.

Back when I started vaping in 2012 most authentic mechs were $100+ and authentic RDAs were $60+ so you would get a clone first to get an idea on whether or not you are going to like the authentic and then you buy the real deal once you were sure.

Now back to the Chinese mod makers.

I would say that if it doesn't have a DNA, YiHi, FSK (HolmTech) chip then it is NO GOOD for TC.
Now with that being said there have been instances where China companies' proprietary chip have worked well in TC mode.
The Gene Chip is one that comes to mind (Comes in the VooPoo Drag and now in a couple new mods that I forget the name of) but those are rare occurrences.

The guy who had the TC problem in that thread the other day had a user error problem when he tried to use kanthal in TC mode which will not work in any TC mod (Except the Holmtech FSK Chip)

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Wow....did you think of this all by yourself or did you see it scrawled on the walls of a bathouse in feces....you should write for Hallmark...I bet you could write a killer birthday card....

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Interesting... as usual, you've waded into the murky waters of who gives a fuck.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
May I suggest...........................

Fuckitall.jpg

VU Sponsors