Become a Patron!

Cosmic Fog Scandal !

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

I think you mean Watt...................

588.jpg

Is it just me or does that look like a forged document? Photoshop is a wonderful program but the formatting does not look like CF billing paper at least in my opinion.
Let the company refuse this invoice... Yes the ps is a great prgogram but he has a bank transaction, invoice etc. Let him share with us and than we will share it. And the company Cosmic Bug maybe say something. You know it's not our business. We just a vaper like everybody else. We just want simple apology for our community. I watch the live stream Bert & Batuhan (One of the biggest facebook group in our country) They are flee from the stream.

vaporknight

Member For 1 Year
Hello everyone,

Just wanted to drop a quick line on here to provide some clarity to the events in Turkey. First of all we would like to apologize to any Turkish vapers that may have been offended by this situation. We are a big supporter of the Turkish vapor community and any community struggling to regain their legal rights to choose to vape.

It was recently brought to our attention that an E-Liquid distributor in Turkey was selling counterfeit Cosmic Fog products. After receiving hundreds of images from Turkish vapors we conducted an investigation. The result of our investigation found that every counterfeit product sent to us by consumers led back to one man, Ismail Yasubuga. After further investigation we determined that there was a strong likelihood that this man was ordering small amounts of Cosmic Fog and other high profile brands of eliquid and shipping them to Bulgaria so that he may be named an “authorized distributor”. He would then mix in large amounts of counterfeit product and sell it on the Turkish market.

We believe strongly that our investigation is accurate and have consulted with hundreds of Turkish vapors to confirm these results. After confronting this man, Ismail Yasubuga, we stripped him of his distribution rights. At some point he called our office and I had a very heated personal conversation with him. As I believe most anyone who cared deeply about their company would when speaking to a suspected high level counterfeiter. I got personal and said some things directed at this ONE man and certainly not the at the vapers of Turkey. I told him he was akin to a pirate for illegally counterfeiting and smuggling our products. In all honestly, I stand by those statements as they are directed at this one man believed to be shamelessly profiteering off of the vapers of Turkey and taking advantage of the fact that they do not have a legal pipeline to verify they are receiving legitimate product from the source.

What I will NOT stand for, is the implication that these comments are in anyway directed at the amazing vapor community within Turkey. They are directed at one very bad man taking advantage of that community. The company I work for is a tireless advocate for nations all over the world fighting for their rights to vape. We will support the Turkish community in any way we can to help them to regain those rights as we do in every region battling for their right to vape.

Bert Ruiz
Vice President of Business Development
Cosmic Fog Vapors
Hey VP, I am here.. Yes I have called you and in a nice way asked you to provide me or to Turkish vape community your proof.. And Warned you if you do not proof it I would sue your company in the US. Because I have purchased these goods from you legally in the US. So what's your problem? Instead of providing me the proof, didn't you say "Selling e-liquid in Turkey is same thing selling cxxxxxx in the US" Didn't you say "Do you want me to tell public that you're an ethical smuggler?" If you deny this I will publish the phone call record.. Which every single Turkish vaper listened to..

vaporknight

Member For 1 Year
Lovely thanks for popping in and confirming your side of it Cosmic Vapes, that sounds far more rational

So over to vaporknight the elusive distributor ....
Today he joined a live streaming in one of Turkish Facebook vape group.. The moderator asked him the proof too.. Why he didn't share any proof? I am the one he's accused. I joined too and asked him to share the proof as well.. Why he just left the streaming.. ? Why I don't have the proof? Would you blame someone without providing any proof? Why don't you ask him to proof his accusation here?

Being fair is being equal to be a human being.. I am here trying to defend myself.. But most of it, I am here for the words he said to Turkish vape community..

vaporknight

Member For 1 Year
Is it just me or does that look like a forged document? Photoshop is a wonderful program but the formatting does not look like CF billing paper at least in my opinion.

Take a look at down see what document is forged.. Or ask the lovely VP above to deny these documents..

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Take a look at down see what document is forged.. Or ask the lovely VP above to deny these documents..

The Document you posted looks suspect and forged in my opinion and to me that is all that matters. Your document is trash and not proof because when I look at the appearance it is suspect and looks like a forgery. Anyone can doctor any document and this work is piss fucking poor. Just my opinion mind you but since you have to defend it so hard without providing something actually believable you just make your defense less credible.

vaporknight

Member For 1 Year
The Document you posted looks suspect and forged in my opinion and to me that is all that matters. Your document is trash and not proof because when I look at the appearance it is suspect and looks like a forgery. Anyone can doctor any document and this work is piss fucking poor. Just my opinion mind you but since you have to defend it so hard without providing something actually believable you just make your defense less credible.
What proof would make you happy buddy? instead of being suspicios, why don't you ask your VP above to deny it..

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Which one is you? I guess you are the clowns. and Idk what do u up to but as i know u are the clowns bro

What a stupid ass way to try and sound credible. Bro? You trying to sound like some kind of gangsta homie.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Kiddo? LMFAO because I smoked for more years that you have disgraced this earth.

Batugebes

Member For 1 Year
Is this shitshow still going on? Cool. I didn't miss anything.
shitshow? The company said to us a pirate and we going to accept it. none. this is shitshow from the cosmig fog and defend ourself to them. come our fb group. We will show everyting we have. can u promise if we were right would u open the post for this shitshow?

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
You must be the leader :)

You are trying to gain credibility not me asshole. Keep opening that pie hole because all you are doing is proving to the world how much of a scammer and untrustworthy you are.

CimG

Member For 1 Year
You are trying to gain credibility not me asshole. Keep opening that pie hole because all you are doing is proving to the world how much of a scammer and untrustworthy you are.

Take a deep breath. And go back to the hateful world. I will not speak with you anymore. Because you do not deserve it.

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
The conversation screenshots from the Turkish vapers seem to tie in with cosmics account of events back on page one to me ...up until the point that counterfit proof was requested by them and as far as i can see has still not been given from cosmics

So remaining completely neautral ...one of the screenshots above from cosmic mentions about pricing wars ruining thier brand in emerging markets and being annoyed

I think that thread should be tugged on ;)

D285428A-97B7-4844-B2CE-7D2EE509A6B8.jpeg

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I will not speak with you anymore. Because you do not deserve it.

Sure you will because I never quoted or addressed you but your dumbass decided to quote me so since you invited me to respond now you will get a response every time you open your pie hole. Fucking Counterfeiters and pirates came to the wrong place to try and pull your bullshit.

myomeroz

Member For 1 Year
Bildiğin ruh hastası bu herif, HD Monitörü varmış ve belgelerin sahte olduğunu çözümlemiş, çocukken Palyaçoların tacizine uğramış sanırım.

Moderated Translated

You know, this mental guy, he's got a HD monitor and he's found that the documents are fake, I think he was harassed by clowns when he was a kid.

Last edited by a moderator:

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Afaict, this is still all about some goon, (in some country where vaping is not legal), all butthurt about not getting product he wants, ( which is illegal to use anyway), from another goon in another country, (where it's almost/is legal), that doesn't want to ship to the aforementioned goon, (and country where it's illegal).

I think the rest is just really goopy butter-frosting smeared all over the shit-cake. ;-P

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Bildiğin ruh hastası bu herif, HD Monitörü varmış ve belgelerin sahte olduğunu çözümlemiş, çocukken Palyaçoların tacizine uğramış sanırım.

Hey douchebag some of us know how to use a PC and translate text

You know, this mental guy, he's got a HD monitor and he's found that the documents are fake, I think he's been harassed by clowns.

Batugebes

Member For 1 Year
Take a deep breath. And go back to the hateful world. I will not speak with you anymore. Because you do not deserve it.
Oh yeah sure you can really see a document on a phone~! LMFAO I only use a PC with an HD Display so very easy to see doctored documents.
i think he from the cosmig fog. Cus he action like this. its better be give him his little world. he never understand what we standing for. He will never understand what meaning of to be turkish. As we see now we are right and his try to defending hisself as a clown. its better leave him here

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Git kendini boktan korsan sahtekardan siktir git

Moderated Translated

Go fuck yourself with a shitty pirate shark

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Jeez what a little fucking dumbass~! I was doing LEGITIMATE Business with Turkish Men long before your sperm donor broke his condom.

myomeroz

Member For 1 Year
Zavallı Google Translate kurbanı oldu :D Türkçe yazınca karşılığı Türkçe vermek isterken ziyan oldu. Özellikle Türkçe yazıyorum, biraz kudursun hadsiz. Biraz daha zorlarsa eski Türkçe kullanacağım ve Çeviri de fayda sağlamayacak :D

Moderated Translated

Poor Google Translate became a victim: D It was wasted trying to give Turkish a counterpart in the summer. Especially I am writing in Turkish, a little bit ungainly. If I have a little more difficulty, I will use old Turkish and Translation will do no good: D

myomeroz

Member For 1 Year
Bu O Kenar Mahalle Çocuğu bildiğin Türk düşmanı.

Moderated Translated

This is the Neighborhood Child that you know of the Turkish enemy.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
upload_2018-4-20_19-33-8.jpeg

Real Turkish Coffee that I brew in my authentic Turkish Coffee pot~!

St.Roostifer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Am I loud enough now? Again, ask the VP to deny these documents..
I meant no disrespect with that post, it's just that until today you were making claims about proof without posting said proof. However, today you and your friends have provided multiple proofs to support your claims. :cheers:

It seems to me Cosmic fog didn't have a problem with shipping to Turkey and new you were in Turkey according to the invoices provided. Doesn't seem to bother them doing business with your competitor in Turkey either.

Sounds like your competitor in Turkey is guilty of he said she said bullshit to try and edge you fellas out of the cosmic fog market. Am I seeing that correctly? I have to ask because I don't do social media so I cannot check and see for myself. :)

CimG

Member For 1 Year
We are NOT pirate. We are NOT drug dealers or consumers. We are JUST vapers. Just like you and others. I dont care other things. WE ARE ANGRY CUZ COSMİC FOG SAİD US this words. İts clear ?

vaporknight

Member For 1 Year
The conversation screenshots from the Turkish vapers seem to tie in with cosmics account of events back on page one to me ...up until the point that counterfit proof was requested by them and as far as i can see has still not been given from cosmics

So remaining completely neautral ...one of the screenshots above from cosmic mentions about pricing wars ruining thier brand in emerging markets and being annoyed

I think that thread should be tugged on ;)

View attachment 109270
You got the point man.. I even didn't blame them because I don't have any proof but in my opinion they've done this action just because the prices are very low in Turkish market. The funny thing is their sales guy is a moderator at those guys FB group who ruined the brand.. When I visited CF in October-November 2017 I've warned them very clearly that their brand would ruin. What happened is few weeks ago I wanted to clear my stocks of CF bottles because sales was too too slow due to prices.. Therefore I've reduced down my prices then this happened..

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors