Become a Patron!

Cotton??

VapinSteveO

Member For 1 Year
So does anyone kno about this cotton or whats idea an does it change the way you get flavor went through almost 12ft in a 2 nhalf wks been learnin to wick.. been changing these coils dialy playing with it gettin the hang of it an tryin to get the best flavor..
ffff52a0af33a103e2689980695fa2c1.jpg

-VapinSteveo-

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nope know nothing about it prolly a repackage of Salon Coil cotton stuff.
40 ft for about $4.
did not use up a 40 ft box in over 1.5 years.

I used to use Salon coil cotton use Cotton Bacon V2 now. I hear that the Cotton Bacon Prime wicks better.

yvaiwhy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nope know nothing about it prolly a repackage of Salon Coil cotton stuff.
40 ft for about $4.
did not use up a 40 ft box in over 1.5 years.

I used to use Salon coil cotton use Cotton Bacon V2 now. I hear that the Cotton Bacon Prime wicks better.

Yeah thats actually correct, cotton bacon is over rated

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VapinSteveO

Member For 1 Year
Waita minute now so on a RTA, You still have to prime it? Ive just been basically putting coil in making sure its hot from center out an then wicking it an drippin some juice on it an on cotton an twisting top on an filling an hitin within a min or two after, am I doing it wrong by chance?

-Thank you for all of your guys feedback an help.-

-VapinSteveo-

Droogbc

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If you're juicing up the wick (after ensuring coil fires correctly, but after you insert the wick) you are priming it.

Not priming it would be akin to wicking it, assembling dry, then just adding juice.

It'll work either way, but you're best off to juice up the cotton before assembling and filling to minimize both the wait time before you're able to start using it, as well as minimizing the chances you'll hit the button before the cotton has a chance to absorb the juice leading to burned cotton and the need for an immediate rewick.

VU Sponsors