Become a Patron!

Coughing Problem...

Hello everybody.. I am a new vaper.. I really enjoy vaping but I have a small problem.. I was a medium tabacco smoker before i start vaping .. and I am now vaping for like 3 week....but i really have a problem coughing. Especially in the morning when i wake up on my morning coffee i was used to smoke a cig but now my e cig gives me caughs....but until i get used to it after about 5 or 10 minutes. where I can vape on like 11.5 - 12w. and my juice have 0.9% nicotine... I was used to bigger amounts of nicotine back on tobacco... Is it because I am new at vaping ? or does this happens anyways until you get a nice 5 - 10 min. hard working coughing vape :p ?

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hello everybody.. I am a new vaper.. I really enjoy vaping but I have a small problem.. I was a medium tabacco smoker before i start vaping .. and I am now vaping for like 3 week....but i really have a problem coughing. Especially in the morning when i wake up on my morning coffee i was used to smoke a cig but now my e cig gives me caughs....but until i get used to it after about 5 or 10 minutes. where I can vape on like 11.5 - 12w. and my juice have 0.9% nicotine... I was used to bigger amounts of nicotine back on tobacco... Is it because I am new at vaping ? or does this happens anyways until you get a nice 5 - 10 min. hard working coughing vape ?
Smoking irritated my lungs with every puff I took....it took me about two weeks for my lungs to heal themselves when I first started vaping...never did I smoke and vape together..once I started vaping I left the stinkies alone..that was three years now and thanks to vaping I'm still tobacco free..and cough free too! Lol

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Smoking irritated my lungs with every puff I took....it took me about two weeks for my lungs to heal themselves when I first started vaping...never did I smoke and vape together..once I started vaping I left the stinkies alone..that was three years now and thanks to vaping I'm still tobacco free..and cough free too! Lol

how much nicotine does ur juices contain ? I actually had like a month where i had been smoking and trying get into vaping.. until i got into vaping for real!

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Also the ratio of VG and PG in your juice can sometimes make a difference in how smooth or harsh the vape is as well.

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
how much nicotine does ur juices contain ? I actually had like a month where i had been smoking and trying get into vaping.. until i got into vaping for real!
100% VG.. started with 24 mgs of nicotine 3 yrs ago and down to 5 mgs of nic today...100% VG is a smooth vape for me..good flavor too..

well my current juice i use is 50% VG on 0.9% nic. They don't have it on mg.. but my old juice was 6mgs and was 70% VG and still about the same results

VapeRN

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Try lower PG. I never did well on more than 30% PG in my juice. What type of device are you using? Are you mouth to lung or direct lung inhale? Coughing is very common when switching over but if you get the right set up, you should be able to hit without problems.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Try lower PG. I never did well on more than 30% PG in my juice. What type of device are you using? Are you mouth to lung or direct lung inhale? Coughing is very common when switching over but if you get the right set up, you should be able to hit without problems.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I use Eleaf's iStick 30w with a lemo on it. I was a mouth to lung with my starter kit but now that i got my mod i m more of a lung hitter

misthub_rick

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Vape Media
Morning cough is most likely your lungs healing naturally, considering you have been vaping for less than a month.
Keep up the vaping and everything else will work itself out :)

VU Sponsors