CountryPami's Place

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
We now have a confirmed case in my town... At the hospital I normally go to. Prepare, yes... I did place a grocery order for some basics that would get us through a 2 week shut in. And managed to find some toilet paper in stock (Not that I'm in dire need of it), we'll see if it's still in stock by the time my order gets filled on Saturday! Even Amazon was out of TP! :eek:

Since my post this morning... our Gov has shut down ALL Ohio schools for the next 3 weeks and ALL non business or church gatherings of 100 people or more.

Right now my risk factor is Chris... he'll be home off the road tomorrow and is NOT good about washing his hands. He's not sick, but crossing fingers he doesn't bring it home with him. :rolleyes:

For all we know Chris and I have already had it. About a month ago we both got sick... fever, cough, and tight chest. Those are the exact symptoms of COVID-19. Chris had the cough worse than me, he's just now getting over it. Mine only lasted about a week.

Chuck is a huge risk for me. He's the same way about washing his hands. I can't count how many doorways are smudged with dirt. Hell, I even have pool of elbow dirt on the center console of my car. I finally had to ask him nicely, "Honey, I know you think you have an immune system made of steel. But literally washing your hands with soap, not sanitizer, makes me feel safer in that I won't contrat the virus." I become critically ill when I catch a cold. It goes straight to my lungs and I run a very high fever and need a nebulizer to breathe. Last time it lasted 9 weeks with 2 trips to the doctor and 2 trips to the ER. Along with my other physical ailments, I'm a dartboard target. I miss having my groceries delivered.

Chuck came home today from Walgreens. Didn't wash his hands. He scored the last 3 cheap, single ply brands of tp and got the last roll of pt. He didn't bring bottled water home. He forgot. I want to get more Tylenol, Nyquil and Mucinx, too. The only things we'll need to go out for are our Rx at the Walgreens drive-thru and little things like milk at the corner drive-thru liquor mart. Hmmm. I haven't drank an adult beverage in months. I need vodka for my tanks and could use a stiff one on occasion should this explode.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Good morning!

qRBJeOdg3wY0eMsM4s1ZvxVzrMA0EjQPHBh3L05SAlrHrfI352s55nJeSXACc0OSV-rW8CcJ_DMUbY8Zx8vVKScRG6N0H9kXwQsACdcgt2bqJ2hBhsQScd2xU55xrv3WkHlAJbG_-ZeTGnq2IweInXvFt2vR2itBKiaAwxdc-J4DImSKrGi-SIZvmgWlVK-YtO-nkEpUmJhE8jxH15uT5Ed6oV2MZTeUZR0k30i3eooYpyqN4e1s3evRDENK3rh3NMAFeUsCwzZLl1UP7-xsChi7TGbNM3lNGjFAvsa452Xcm_eK9e_893IKv76Qsg3yrP2SezR45stFu3ePl5f73pKyYY_vtN4GsIbsLQwpCUYOSQ1JbaCVxbu-Wgd1hcNPmTxNuIbADlMa6ne8_G8v9KIFOX332TB4mKazWpD8TxAKnRozn_dy5rynMzMddWeZYrSRJA6fJw7lfW6H6Ewk1RLrhrwnbFp_890XLECCIFXs5JOUtBFQPpRlzjRYz1sZCs5M2IdDnd0WXhIZbcDmrBpPG1Gbsv-vQStwnbSiU8dWv-3BgLLSLMModQWkqC5JEMU1uTTdEZVTcHe0ZMSwuW_Jg9e0dOlC2jyc5j2e_mOezTeWvdTs0wvYUgsDVys5MeBmROcXuunbp0PpugVn9tnMq270bfwTXbXkVNAC2usCkALLFaSM0Xmx=w750-h400-no

Staten Island Dom

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Morning everyone. Well it’s my worst day for driving the bus. Tomorrow is bad but not as bad as today. But I get through it a day at a time. Have a good weekend and see ya soon !

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Good morning! So the hubby braved Wally world yesterday...

https://www.facebook.com/christopher.d.hayes.7/posts/10222291878875918

People have gone BONKERS!!!! Thank goodness I'm a "can never have enough" kinda shopper and keep up on household stuff like TP, soap, paper towels :rolleyes:

Morning everyone. Well it’s my worst day for driving the bus. Tomorrow is bad but not as bad as today. But I get through it a day at a time. Have a good weekend and see ya soon !
I hope you're staying safe out there... wearing a mask? Don't touch your face! o_O

Staten Island Dom

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Morning everyone. Just have to get through today then Monday is easy then off for two days. One thing about this job is it seems like your never off. Not like corporate jobs where you just call out. Hard to do here. Have a nice day and see ya later.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Good evening... late check in. It's been madness around here the last couple days.

Thursday I placed a Walmart grocery delivery order. Was to deliver at 5pm on Saturday. At 2pm Saturday Walmart CANCELLED my order. They cancelled ALL delivery and pickup orders until Monday at the earliest. Needless to say I was furious and spent about 10 minutes on the phone with the grocery manager. It was way too late for me to go into Walmart and try to get anything I needed.

So I came home and tried my luck with Aldi's. Thank goodness I got my order in and it delivered today. Got everything (even toilet paper! :p) except for a few canned veggies.

Went to dinner for my birthday at Olive Garden... my last meal outside the house for the foreseeable future. Our governor has closed all restaurants and bars. Now the madness will shift from toilet paper to the liquor stores.

If your state hasn't closed your restaurants yet, you better get some groceries... it's coming. I think before this is over we'll see a house ban. I know I'll be staying in this house for at least the next 14 days. :confused:

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
0Q6fgUV.jpg

OMG! Happy Birthday, @Countrypami !!! :hug:

Yep! It's happening here, too. Reports of empty shelves everywhere. Our Governor issued a State of Emergency yesterday. I haven't been in to read the other weekend news yet. Chuck is now, late as always, feeling the panic. And as his skepticism is always present, doesn't want to go out into the madness thinking there won't be anything to get anyway.

I have to be here while the new landscaper works tomorrow. Think I'll send Chuck out to scavenge what he can. He isn't one to deal with madness. Including traffic. It's always their fault. But, since he shaved his head tonight and scared the hell out of me, I'm telling him to go scare someone else.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
0Q6fgUV.jpg

OMG! Happy Birthday, @Countrypami !!! :hug:

Yep! It's happening here, too. Reports of empty shelves everywhere. Our Governor issued a State of Emergency yesterday. I haven't been in to read the other weekend news yet. Chuck is now, late as always, feeling the panic. And as his skepticism is always present, doesn't want to go out into the madness thinking there won't be anything to get anyway.

I have to be here while the new landscaper works tomorrow. Think I'll send Chuck out to scavenge what he can. He isn't one to deal with madness. Including traffic. It's always their fault. But, since he shaved his head tonight and scared the hell out of me, I'm telling him to go scare someone else.

LOL!! Do you have Aldis near you? You can place the order online and they deliver.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I've never heard of Aldis. We have an AJ's which is a high end grocery store. In fact, they don't like to be called a grocery store. :giggle:
Aldi's is at the other end... po people store... lol... they're one that just stacks cases up and you take straight from the case.

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
LOL. By now even the rich people are buying po people store groceries here, too. Hell, Staples and OfficeMax, etc. are clean out of tp, pt, sanitizer and almost everything in their 'break room' supplies. We need to do something. I want to hit as many stores as we can early morning Tuesday. The landscaper should be here from 9-noon at the latest but that may very well be too late. We need stuff!

Staten Island Dom

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Morning everyone. Here in Staten Island you cant get anything. Also people get up before the stores open and make a massive line. 24 hour stores are closing overnight. It’s madness ! Staten Island has been horrible because everyone thinks they’re a Mob wife or one of the sopranos. It wasn’t always like that. Years ago Staten Island was a vacation spot, people were nice and you could leave your doors open. Then the bridge was built and it was all downhill from there. Anyway have a good day and see ya later !

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Good morning!

LOL. By now even the rich people are buying po people store groceries here, too. Hell, Staples and OfficeMax, etc. are clean out of tp, pt, sanitizer and almost everything in their 'break room' supplies. We need to do something. I want to hit as many stores as we can early morning Tuesday. The landscaper should be here from 9-noon at the latest but that may very well be too late. We need stuff!

I'm hearing from some inside sources that we should expect to hear a national lockdown announced any time now. No one will be allowed to leave their homes. If you need something, you better find it NOW.

Morning everyone. Here in Staten Island you cant get anything. Also people get up before the stores open and make a massive line. 24 hour stores are closing overnight. It’s madness ! Staten Island has been horrible because everyone thinks they’re a Mob wife or one of the sopranos. It wasn’t always like that. Years ago Staten Island was a vacation spot, people were nice and you could leave your doors open. Then the bridge was built and it was all downhill from there. Anyway have a good day and see ya later !
I can't even imagine how bad it is for you... gotta be horrible being on the island. My uncle lived there for all of his adult life... he loved it there too.

Here's a chuckle for ya... I made this meme last night...

any-questions.jpg

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Good morning!
I'm hearing from some inside sources that we should expect to hear a national lockdown announced any time now. No one will be allowed to leave their homes. If you need something, you better find it NOW.

I just told Chuck what you said. "We're not going to find anything, Rob." I told him we need to go, now! Just to appease me he said, "Fine. But you're not going to find anything." I hope we find at least a few thing so I can prove him wrong. Mr. Negativity. We'll see.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I just told Chuck what you said. "We're not going to find anything, Rob." I told him we need to go, now! Just to appease me he said, "Fine. But you're not going to find anything." I hope we find at least a few thing so I can prove him wrong. Mr. Negativity. We'll see.
Well, we didn't get the lockdown today... but it's getting closer.
Were you able to find everything you needed? I need Shake N Bake Pork and can't find it anywhere... Chris was in 3 stores today.. no Shake n Bake and no Toilet Paper.

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Annnnd, 2.5hrs and $350 later, Chuck still won't fess up that I was right. After 30 years I should be used to it.

Yes. We found all that we really need. I LOVE Shake n' Bake. Already have the pork. I didn't think to find it for the 8lbs of chicken thighs I bought for only $5.18. Chris couldn't find it in 3 stores? Y'all must like Shake 'n Bake there. If practical, have him go Wednesday morning. They restock Tuesday evenings for the new weeks sales. At least that's what they do here. They rationed water as well as NyQuil. Chuck got a 50lb bag of dog food and treats 4 days ago.

The grocer was packed. I wore gloves but forgot my mask, dammit. Got home and immediately washed my face and hands. After putting the groceries away, we washed hands again. We also used Q-Tips dipped in 91% alcohol to clean our nostrils. Wiped down our phones, keys, my wallet and vape.

Chuck picked up 4 - 12 packs of toilet paper last week so we're good. We have 5.5 cases of water. We stopped at Walgreens for a Rx and Chuck filled up our 7 gallon container with water. I'm surprised there was water in the machine! We use it for our Keurig coffee. I'm going to check my other prescriptions and refill tonight.

I have 3 doctor appointments this week. First one is tomorrow. I'm going to cancel it and the other two. Since I have COPD and such a weak immune system, and Chuck has severe asthma I think it's time for social isolation.

So, other than Shake 'n Bake, you good to go? Do you still need toilet paper? Chuck said his forum mentioned cutting paper towel rolls into 3 and use those as toilet paper. Genius. But a bit scratchy. You've been planing and prepping for over a week now, right? I sure hope we didn't forget anything.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Annnnd, 2.5hrs and $350 later, Chuck still won't fess up that I was right. After 30 years I should be used to it.

Yes. We found all that we really need. I LOVE Shake n' Bake. Already have the pork. I didn't think to find it for the 8lbs of chicken thighs I bought for only $5.18. Chris couldn't find it in 3 stores? Y'all must like Shake 'n Bake there. If practical, have him go Wednesday morning. They restock Tuesday evenings for the new weeks sales. At least that's what they do here. They rationed water as well as NyQuil. Chuck got a 50lb bag of dog food and treats 4 days ago.

The grocer was packed. I wore gloves but forgot my mask, dammit. Got home and immediately washed my face and hands. After putting the groceries away, we washed hands again. We also used Q-Tips dipped in 91% alcohol to clean our nostrils. Wiped down our phones, keys, my wallet and vape.

Chuck picked up 4 - 12 packs of toilet paper last week so we're good. We have 5.5 cases of water. We stopped at Walgreens for a Rx and Chuck filled up our 7 gallon container with water. I'm surprised there was water in the machine! We use it for our Keurig coffee. I'm going to check my other prescriptions and refill tonight.

I have 3 doctor appointments this week. First one is tomorrow. I'm going to cancel it and the other two. Since I have COPD and such a weak immune system, and Chuck has severe asthma I think it's time for social isolation.

So, other than Shake 'n Bake, you good to go? Do you still need toilet paper? Chuck said his forum mentioned cutting paper towel rolls into 3 and use those as toilet paper. Genius. But a bit scratchy. You've been planing and prepping for over a week now, right? I sure hope we didn't forget anything.

LOL... the paper towel thing... I made that meme last night. :giggle:

Yes... you are both definitely at risk for the more serious stuff... cancel your appointments and stay safe! ;)

Yeah... we're good to go... we were preppers to begin with... we did manage to get 1 12pk of TP and we still had a small supply. We just didn't have as much stock piled as I normally do because we were about to do our big Sam's Club thing. We do a huge supply order with our tax return every year. We have baby wipes for back up as well. I use them to clean my vape gear and desk.

I love shake n bake... it is popular around here... normally I have 2 boxes of 4pk on hand. But again, I let it run down cause we were about to do a restock. I'll find it eventually, I'm sure.

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
ABC15 News 3.16.2020

PHOENIX — As many as 70,000 people in Arizona could be infected with coronavirus if the CDC's models are correct, state health officials say.

Arizona's Director of Health, Dr. Cara Christ, tells ABC15 if the CDC models that show 1% of a population is carrying the virus are accurate, then around 70,000 people in our state would have it.

"We know now, just the fact of community spread says that at least 1%, at the very least 1% of our population is carrying this virus in Ohio today," Dr. Amy Acton, Director of the Ohio Department of Health told Scripps station WCPO in Cincinnati. "We have 11.7 million people."

In an interview on Friday, Dr. Christ said, "they were using modeling from the CDC and they were using specific criteria, so we’re trying to reach out and figure out what they were looking at."

Dr. Christ said the risk for coronavirus is low in Arizona but has heightened in some areas.

Staten Island Dom

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Morning everyone ! Governor here says they’re not going to put people on lockdown. That means I have to go to work tomorrow lol. Even if they did transit is an emergency service and so far they wouldn’t close it down. No matter heater guys putting my unit in today. Have a good day and see ya later.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Good morning. Not much changed here yesterday... Ohio up to 67 cases, no deaths. Hubby had to go back to work last night... Truckers will never get to stay home, too much food and supplies to move.

I feel so bad for all the bars that didn't get to do their St Pat's last night. They spend 1000's of dollars on this one night. Their biggest ($$) drinking night of the year.

The flower shop is hurting bad... not a single order yesterday. :(

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Good morning. Not much changed here yesterday... Ohio up to 67 cases, no deaths. Hubby had to go back to work last night... Truckers will never get to stay home, too much food and supplies to move.

I feel so bad for all the bars that didn't get to do their St Pat's last night. They spend 1000's of dollars on this one night. Their biggest ($$) drinking night of the year.

The flower shop is hurting bad... not a single order yesterday. :(

Wow, 87 cases. I just checked and ours is at 21. Does your map show cases all around your county or town? Ours does. Scary.
Does Chris have to stay away for days at a time? I didn't know he was a trucker.
St. Patty's was never a big deal to me. Decades ago I just looked at it as another day to party.
I looove flower shops. When you said you worked there I was so envious.

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Pami, I know you love the Tobeco Mini Super Tanks. If you've tried the full Super Tank, what are your thoughts?

I have a beautiful, blue and stainless Super that matches my new, blue Sig 213 perfectly.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
March 18, 2020 #COVID19 Press Conference Key Points:

*New COVID-19 data is posted to http://coronavirus.ohio.gov

88 Confirmed cases
19 Ohio counties
26 hospitalizations

*We have a 2-year-old child who is now hospitalized in Ohio.

*We are asking businesses -- beginning immediately to take the temperature of every single employee every day before they come to work. We're asking them to be aggressive in regard to cleaning surfaces and having soap/hand sanitizer available. Send employees home who are sick. The temperature check is not perfect but is one way to screen out employees who may be sick.

*We are ordering the closure today of barbershops, beauty salons, tattoo parlors, hair and nail salons.

*We are closing 181 Ohio BMV registrar locations. Five will remain open because they are essential to issue/renew commercial drivers' licenses so that our transportation system can keep moving. I am instructing
law enforcement to not issue tickets for someone who has an expired license due to the fact that they can no longer get a renewal.

*We are not ordering the closure of libraries, but we are asking them to deliver the services they can in a way that does not put people together.

*PLEASE - even if you are doing important work, still conduct #SocialDistancing.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Wow, 87 cases. I just checked and ours is at 21. Does your map show cases all around your county or town? Ours does. Scary.
Does Chris have to stay away for days at a time? I didn't know he was a trucker.
St. Patty's was never a big deal to me. Decades ago I just looked at it as another day to party.
I looove flower shops. When you said you worked there I was so envious.
There are 2 confirmed in my county/city. Yes, Chris is OTR... he's gone 2 weeks, home 2 days.
I worked for 1800Flowers for 8 years from home. I do the social media for this one.

Pami, I know you love the Tobeco Mini Super Tanks. If you've tried the full Super Tank, what are your thoughts?

I have a beautiful, blue and stainless Super that matches my new, blue Sig 213 perfectly.
It's the Kanger Subtanks that I love. I actually do not own a supertank.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
March 18, 2020 #COVID19 Press Conference Key Points:

*New COVID-19 data is posted to http://coronavirus.ohio.gov

88 Confirmed cases
19 Ohio counties
26 hospitalizations

*We have a 2-year-old child who is now hospitalized in Ohio.

*We are asking businesses -- beginning immediately to take the temperature of every single employee every day before they come to work. We're asking them to be aggressive in regard to cleaning surfaces and having soap/hand sanitizer available. Send employees home who are sick. The temperature check is not perfect but is one way to screen out employees who may be sick.

*We are ordering the closure today of barbershops, beauty salons, tattoo parlors, hair and nail salons.

*We are closing 181 Ohio BMV registrar locations. Five will remain open because they are essential to issue/renew commercial drivers' licenses so that our transportation system can keep moving. I am instructing
law enforcement to not issue tickets for someone who has an expired license due to the fact that they can no longer get a renewal.

*We are not ordering the closure of libraries, but we are asking them to deliver the services they can in a way that does not put people together.

*PLEASE - even if you are doing important work, still conduct #SocialDistancing.

It makes me want to find a central location to people watch.
In a few weeks when no one has had their hair done, nails done, filler injections, fake tans, or teeth cleaned some of these people are really going to shine. :giggle:

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
It makes me want to find a central location to people watch.
In a few weeks when no one has had their hair done, nails done, filler injections, fake tans, or teeth cleaned some of these people are really going to shine. :giggle:
:giggle::giggle::giggle:

Staten Island Dom

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Morning everyone ! Well driving the bus in the city has been a pleasure ! It’s like a ghost town and I have to do like 10 mph or I end up being early. Your not allowed to be early. You can be as late as you want but early you get in trouble. Best is there’s like no Uber or taxi cabs. They’re the biggest pains in the asses. Still getting people on the bus but not many. Well, have a nice day and see ya later.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Howdy family, been busy doing biker stuff. Can't log on with my phone, the page turns white and that's it. I feel great, got my eye surgery done and I can see better than I ever have in my life. I buy food for a month at a time because I don't like to shop. Tried to buy some stuff from Eightvape. They said I don't pass the age thing. Called them. They said the age place has the last word. We danced, we hugged, and I took my old ass with my chain drive wallet & told them adios :wait: Also told them first thing I am going to do is Post to my family Here & they can go get bent. Never more Eightvape, Never more. Be safe everybody, Luv all of you. :cool::bliss:

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
My check in is here http://vapingunderground.com/threads/daily-check-in-thread.525933/

Howdy family, been busy doing biker stuff. Can't log on with my phone, the page turns white and that's it. I feel great, got my eye surgery done and I can see better than I ever have in my life. I buy food for a month at a time because I don't like to shop. Tried to buy some stuff from Eightvape. They said I don't pass the age thing. Called them. They said the age place has the last word. We danced, we hugged, and I took my old ass with my chain drive wallet & told them adios :wait: Also told them first thing I am going to do is Post to my family Here & they can go get bent. Never more Eightvape, Never more. Be safe everybody, Luv all of you. :cool::bliss:
Good to see you! Glad to hear you're doing well. :)

Staten Island Dom

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Morning everyone. Well today is my Hell day for the bus. Last night I had one person in the express bus lol. Today is local through the worst possible neighborhood. This route runs down a few miles of stores. I have a feeling they’re all going to be out trying to get to the stores before the shutdown happens. Oh well you just get through it one day at a time. Have a good day and see ya later.

Staten Island Dom

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Morning everyone ! Yesterday sucked lol. No one staying in like they’re supposed to. Today’s going to be the same but different bus route that won’t be as bad. Have a good day !

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Good morning. Expecting Ohio gov to lock us down today. We'll see when he does his cast at 2pm.

Morning everyone ! Yesterday sucked lol. No one staying in like they’re supposed to. Today’s going to be the same but different bus route that won’t be as bad. Have a good day !
I sure hope you're taking precautions! Stay safe my friend!!

Staten Island Dom

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Morning. So they put a chain in the middle of the buses and people have to get on the back door. Keeps them half a bus away from me. They don’t have to pay either. They were still out last night. Today is my easy day then Tuesday Wednesday off. Somethings coming down the pike. I think service cuts. That would mean they pick work based on seniority and I’m going to end up with different work thank I have now. Probably end up with late nights or the bad route. Oh well. Have a good day and see ya later.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Good morning... Gov put the hammer down yesterday, we're locked down until at least April 6th.

Morning. So they put a chain in the middle of the buses and people have to get on the back door. Keeps them half a bus away from me. They don’t have to pay either. They were still out last night. Today is my easy day then Tuesday Wednesday off. Somethings coming down the pike. I think service cuts. That would mean they pick work based on seniority and I’m going to end up with different work thank I have now. Probably end up with late nights or the bad route. Oh well. Have a good day and see ya later.
Well that's good... and bad... but good that they won't be able to cough on you now! I hope you end up with a better route! ;)

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
How's everyone fairing out there?

Staten Island Dom

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Morning everyone. Back to work today. Both heating units are done. Nice day out though to go back to work. I don’t know what’s going to happen. They are cutting bus service. I’ll find out more soon. Not sure if I’ll get laid off or not. Right now they’re talking about working two weeks in and two weeks off with pay. I find that hard to believe anything like that will happen. We shall see. Have a good day and see ya later.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Morning everyone. Back to work today. Both heating units are done. Nice day out though to go back to work. I don’t know what’s going to happen. They are cutting bus service. I’ll find out more soon. Not sure if I’ll get laid off or not. Right now they’re talking about working two weeks in and two weeks off with pay. I find that hard to believe anything like that will happen. We shall see. Have a good day and see ya later.
I'm waiting for our $1200 from Trump!

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi Yall. I'm alive. Not been on forums or any social media lately. Have a lot more family time. I'm out of work because the entertainment industry was the first shut down. Applied for unemployment yesterday. Have plenty of food and TP. Even bought of flushable wipes just in case even though I hate them. My wife is still going into her office for now, but she is one of the few. Most at her job are working from home. I'm sure she will be too. Most major cities are on a soft lock down as is the whole state but no hard official lock down yet.

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Good morning... Gov put the hammer down yesterday, we're locked down until at least April 6th.

Whoa. You sure stocked up in time. I had to change my 4hr Stress Test from 7am - 11am. I will NOT get up at o-dark:30 for any procedure. It's rescheduled to April 14th. But I wonder if that will even come to light if we go in lock-down or they suspend appointments.

Hey, was it you that was looking for a KBox 40w? It's being discontinued and on sale for $6.99 at VapeNW. I'm getting one for that price! Only SS.

I can't believe you're still tooling the bus, @Staten Island Dom ! Indeed. Be careful! Prince Charles was just diagnosed. And he's only been seeing dignitaries.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Good morning! Hope everyone's doing well. I've been vegging out with a free BroadwayHD subscription. :D

Whoa. You sure stocked up in time.
Yeah, I still have stuff coming in. Finally got some TP too :D

Hey, was it you that was looking for a KBox 40w?
No, the Kanger Subox Mini 50w or 75w . But I just got 4 of the C's and they're the same all except the flat front.

Staten Island Dom

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Whoa. You sure stocked up in time. I had to change my 4hr Stress Test from 7am - 11am. I will NOT get up at o-dark:30 for any procedure. It's rescheduled to April 14th. But I wonder if that will even come to light if we go in lock-down or they suspend appointments.

Hey, was it you that was looking for a KBox 40w? It's being discontinued and on sale for $6.99 at VapeNW. I'm getting one for that price! Only SS.

I can't believe you're still tooling the bus, @Staten Island Dom ! Indeed. Be careful! Prince Charles was just diagnosed. And he's only been seeing dignitaries.
I’m seeing dignitaries to. Kings and queens of the ghetto lmao. Making the bus free is like giving them a car for free ! Had crowded buses but at least they can’t come past the middle of the bus. Nothings going to hold down or stop the ghetto from doing what they want. The maintenance division just went to two weeks working and two weeks off with pay. That’s awesome. They’re going to do something similar with us. But best we might get is a week in and a week off. But they’re shooting for 2 and 2 for us also. Yesterday sucked ! I do the worst line possible. Today’s not as bad then Monday’s work is great. Have a good day and see ya soon !

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I still can't find a freakin' delivery date. Non essential items are taking one month to deliver now at Amazon.

I had Keto friendly ice cream in my cart, but after eating 15 chocolate cookies, I took it out. :giggle:

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Good afternoon!
I’m seeing dignitaries to. Kings and queens of the ghetto lmao. Making the bus free is like giving them a car for free ! Had crowded buses but at least they can’t come past the middle of the bus. Nothings going to hold down or stop the ghetto from doing what they want. The maintenance division just went to two weeks working and two weeks off with pay. That’s awesome. They’re going to do something similar with us. But best we might get is a week in and a week off. But they’re shooting for 2 and 2 for us also. Yesterday sucked ! I do the worst line possible. Today’s not as bad then Monday’s work is great. Have a good day and see ya soon !
That'll be nice for you, hope you get the 2/2!

I still can't find a freakin' delivery date. Non essential items are taking one month to deliver now at Amazon.

I had Keto friendly ice cream in my cart, but after eating 15 chocolate cookies, I took it out. :giggle:
My Amazon orders have had delivery dates toward the end of April... but most of it has delivered already. I think they are just covering their butts in case they can't get it out before then.

Staten Island Dom

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Morning everyone. Got through the horrible weekend work. Yesterday sucked also. I think there might have been more people on the bus than usual. Making it free was the worst thing they could have done. It’s so aggravating to see that these people just don’t give a damn about anything. Whatever. Today’s a good day then I’m off Tuesday and Wednesday. Have a good one and see ya later.

VU Sponsors