VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Good afternoon... well the Gov extended the school closures yesterday. My guess is the stay at home order will be next. Kinda makes me glad I'm an introvert, I feel sorry for people who can't live without other people around them.

Staten Island Dom

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Morning everyone. Just stopping by to say Hi. Nice day out today. Going to wash the cars and go to Home Depot for some weed killer and grass seed. Have a good one and see ya later.

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
G'morning!

I had such a bad night. I did manage to get 7hrs sleep though. I couldn't help but hit bed early. Bad stomach ache, headache, tinnitus and sweats. I think I ate too many carbs. My body sure felt like it.

So, what fund stuff do you have planned today, Pami?

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Good morning.

G'morning!

I had such a bad night. I did manage to get 7hrs sleep though. I couldn't help but hit bed early. Bad stomach ache, headache, tinnitus and sweats. I think I ate too many carbs. My body sure felt like it.

So, what fund stuff do you have planned today, Pami?
Nothing really planned. Got a few more deliveries coming in, may clean part of my office (that's fun, right? :rolleyes:)

Staten Island Dom

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Morning everyone. Back to work today. No word yet on time off. All because to many people took advantage of the free two weeks off. Not fair to us people that show up everyday ! It’s sunny out right now so maybe I’ll wax my car before work. Have a good day and see ya later.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Good morning. Nothing new today... other than the kind man at Taco Bell that paid for hubby's dinner last night. We're in the process of rescheduling the parents birthday party that was supposed to take place on May 16th. We're pushing it out to the end of June... hope that's enough time for corona to get under control.

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Me too! Our insurance company pushed our completion date to May 21st. We're still trying to get the flooring people in here. At least then we can get our stuff out of storage and put things back where they were with the exception of the both baths.

We had another contractor come out a few days ago to look at the bathrooms for another bid. Again, we were told the shower pan is the wrong one and too small. And, in order for them to replace that, they have to pull out the surround. Just another thing we need to bring up with the old contractor that I threatened a lawsuit with.

I slept like shit, again. Lights out at 11:30pm, fell right asleep but kept waking up every 30-45 minutes. I finally gave up at 4:15am. Looks like a nap is on my list of important to-dos today.

Well, let's have another great day of staying home.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Ohio Stay at Home order was just extended to May 1st.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
(I did not write this.)

Just so I NEVER forget..... April 2, 2020

We got gas yesterday for $1.09 a gallon
School cancelled - yes cancelled - since 3/16
Social distancing and self quarantining measures on the rise.
Tape on the floors at grocery stores and others to help distance shoppers (6ft) from each other.
Limited number of people inside stores, therefore, lineups outside the store doors.
Non-essential stores and businesses mandated closed.
Parks, trails, entire cities locked up.
Entire sports seasons cancelled.
Concerts, tours, festivals, entertainment events - cancelled.
Weddings, family celebrations, holiday gatherings - cancelled.
No masses, churches are closed.
No gatherings of 50 or more, then 20 or more, now 5 or more.
Don't socialize with anyone outside of your home.
Children's outdoor play parks are closed.
We are to distance from each other.
Shortage of masks, gowns, gloves for our front-line workers.
Shortage of ventilators for the critically ill.
Panic buying sets in and we have no toilet paper, no disinfecting supplies, no paper towels, no laundry soap, no hand sanitizer, no meat, no canned goods.
Shelves are bare.
Manufacturers, distilleries and other businesses switch their lines to help make visors, masks, hand sanitizer and PPE.
Government closes the border to all non-essential travel.
Fines are established for breaking the rules.
Stadiums and recreation facilities open up for the overflow of Covid-19 patients.
Press conferences daily from the President, Governor Mike DeWine, and Dr. Amy Acton. Daily updates on new cases, recoveries, and deaths.
Government incentives to stay home.
Barely anyone on the roads.
People wearing masks and gloves outside.
Essential service workers are terrified to go to work.
Medical field workers are afraid to go home to their families.

This is the Novel Coronavirus (Covid-19) Pandemic, declared March 11th, 2020.

Why, you ask, do I write this status?

One day it will show up again, and it will be a reminder that life is precious and not to take the things we dearly love for granted.

We have so much!
Be thankful. Be grateful.
Be kind to each other - love one another - support everyone.

We are all one! ❤️

Copy and share.

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Jeesh. That's an eye-opener. Thanks for posting that. A good reminder but sad.

Well, I had to take a Klonipin last night to insure I slept for more than an hour at a time. It sure helped but I was at 6am. I'm usually zonked out until a.m. due to my meds. Why aren't they working?!?! I already feel tired and my eyelids want to close.

I'm listing a Aegis 100W Black Leopard Kit and Mi One today. t was really hard for me to decide if I 'needed' to keep it. I really don't. I love it and would love to keep as a backup, but it isn't practical. I won't use it much. It's too pretty. Go figure.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Jeesh. That's an eye-opener. Thanks for posting that. A good reminder but sad.

Well, I had to take a Klonipin last night to insure I slept for more than an hour at a time. It sure helped but I was at 6am. I'm usually zonked out until a.m. due to my meds. Why aren't they working?!?! I already feel tired and my eyelids want to close.

I'm listing a Aegis 100W Black Leopard Kit and Mi One today. t was really hard for me to decide if I 'needed' to keep it. I really don't. I love it and would love to keep as a backup, but it isn't practical. I won't use it much. It's too pretty. Go figure.
Have you tried some chamomile tea?

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Morning ladies and Don. Hope you all are doing well.

Life around here is a routine of get up around 10:30am. Kids go to "school" (their computer in their rooms). I eat and take morning meds. Lunch happens whenever. I eat only to take lunch meds but haven't really wanted to eat much lately. I either play mind numbing games on PC, watch TV, scroll FB, or browse VU. Don't post much anymore because not much to post about. Not getting much new and I don't really thing anyone cares when I clean a coil or refill a squonk bottle.

Life is still pretty much normal for my wife. She is sill at work so her daily routine hasn't changed much if any. Most of her coworkers have chosen to work from home so there's few people in her office.

I like what you posted Pami. Sure puts it all in perspective.

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Have you tried some chamomile tea?

I love chamomile tea. It has no caffeine which I like. But, that doesn't work. I have a problem with racing thoughts when I go to bed. So I take meds at bedtime per my therapist. Relaxing and reading news or playing a mindless game allows my heart to calm down a bit, but even if I doze off in 5 minutes, I haven't been able to stay asleep and get pissed off by 4-5am. I adore Jasmine tea, too. The jasmine tea actually calms me more than the chamomile. But it has caffeine. I need to watch it.

I figured out what it is though. I've been on a low carb diet a for close to 6 months now. My body isn't used to sugar. Chuck came home with a huge box of chocolate covered cookies he got from a client. Well, he left them in the car and all of the chocolate melted, melding each stack together. I didn't want him eating all the cookies since he's been eating everything in sight for the last few months. So, I decided to save him and the cookies. Hey, I've been doing really good and lost 25lbs.

I put my body into sugar shock. I spiked and my brain and body didn't like it, one bit. I felt and looked terribly boated with stomach aches and all around feeling bad which affected my sleep. I quit eating yesterday and drank a trough full or water. I feel better this morning and did manage to sleep soundly a few hours at a time thanks to the Klonopin. But it wasn't enough. I'm having a problem keeping my eyes open right now. Maybe I'll try one more cup of caffiene before I eat some steamed veggies.

I spoke to mom and she's the one who told me my pancreas was in overdrive because it couldn't hand the sugar I was consuming and it was literally dangerous. So, no more sugar and only a few carbs for me for the next week. I still need to consume some sugar, but I think I'll pass on the cookies.

Staten Island Dom

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ok so we’re going to work a week on and a week off is the final word. We pick our work next week and it will probably start next Sunday. At least we’re getting paid for the week off. I think we kind of deserve it with all the crap we’ve been putting up with and possible exposure to corona. Have a nice night and see ya soon

Staten Island Dom

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Morning everyone ! Hope your all doing ok. Weekend work is here lol. Horrible work but I get through it a day at a time. Have a good one and see ya later.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Hope everyone is doing well... I've been doing odd stuff around the house keeping busy.

Glad to hear that @Staten Island Dom enjoy the time off!! :)

Staten Island Dom

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Stopping in to say Hi. So Thursday we pick our work. We’re going to a Sunday schedule week on week off. Sunday work is a lot of driving though. Looking forward to the week off. They cancelled all vacations and mine was just a couple of weeks away. But getting the week off is like a vacation anyway. Off today then back to work tomorrow. Have a good day and see ya later.

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Was in bed at midnight, up at 1:30, Up at 2:15, up at 3:30 am. Up at 5:12am. That's when I had enough.

images

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Good morning! We had some really bad storms late last night. Winds up to 65mph, hail, lightening galore. But all is well.
If you want to read about my trip to Sam's Club yesterday... http://www.vapingunderground.com/threads/daily-check-in-thread.525933/page-24#post-2782102

Was in bed at midnight, up at 1:30, Up at 2:15, up at 3:30 am. Up at 5:12am. That's when I had enough.

images
You need to break the cycle. Force yourself to stay awake the entire day, with no naps. It forces your body in to longer sleep times when you go to bed at night.

Staten Island Dom

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I’m on quarantine for two weeks lol. Got tested waiting results. Think I had a sinus infection though. No fever but a little short of breath with a cough and headache. We shall see. I’ll keep you updated. Ttyl have a good night.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I’m on quarantine for two weeks lol. Got tested waiting results. Think I had a sinus infection though. No fever but a little short of breath with a cough and headache. We shall see. I’ll keep you updated. Ttyl have a good night.
Ah man... so sorry hun. Hoping for the best!! <3

Staten Island Dom

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Did you get your results?
Just got them. Negative. So that’s good I guess. But I kind of wanted it to get the immunity lol. Who knows maybe I already had it. Next thing is when they do antibody testing to go for that to see if I did have it at any point. Few weeks ago for 5 days I was exhausted and every muscle and bone hurt but no fever. Anyway everyone stay safe and alive and see ya soon

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Hi ya!

Man, I got the sneezes something awful. I'm totally fine though. I think it's just the dust. Been dusting in here a little at a time this weekend.

Anyway, Dom, I'm so glad to hear you're a negative! What a relief!

I haven't had a good night's sleep in 2 weeks at least. I can fall asleep just fine. But if I get up to hit the bathroom and try to fall back asleep, it's ain't happenin'. Thursday I had only 2 hrs, from 2-4am. Couldn't fall asleep no matter what I did. Got 7 hrs Friday night. Got 6 hrs yesterday and 5 hours through this morning. I'm usually in a coma for a good 9-10 hours. I'll be falling asleep at my PC in 2 hrs, guaranteed. WTF?

A happy day to you Pami and Dom. I hope you get to stay home, Dom. NY ain't the place to be right now. Hunker down!

plbTKDk.gif

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Good morning! Sorry gang with the other thread going I keep forgetting to pop in here :(

Just got them. Negative. So that’s good I guess. But I kind of wanted it to get the immunity lol. Who knows maybe I already had it. Next thing is when they do antibody testing to go for that to see if I did have it at any point. Few weeks ago for 5 days I was exhausted and every muscle and bone hurt but no fever. Anyway everyone stay safe and alive and see ya soon
That is WONDERFUL news! :)... although I do kinda agree it would be nice to have it, be done with it, and know we've got the antibodies built up. I'll be getting that antibody test as soon as it's available.

Hi ya!

Man, I got the sneezes something awful. I'm totally fine though. I think it's just the dust. Been dusting in here a little at a time this weekend.

Anyway, Dom, I'm so glad to hear you're a negative! What a relief!

I haven't had a good night's sleep in 2 weeks at least. I can fall asleep just fine. But if I get up to hit the bathroom and try to fall back asleep, it's ain't happenin'. Thursday I had only 2 hrs, from 2-4am. Couldn't fall asleep no matter what I did. Got 7 hrs Friday night. Got 6 hrs yesterday and 5 hours through this morning. I'm usually in a coma for a good 9-10 hours. I'll be falling asleep at my PC in 2 hrs, guaranteed. WTF?

A happy day to you Pami and Dom. I hope you get to stay home, Dom. NY ain't the place to be right now. Hunker down!

plbTKDk.gif
I know whenever I nap during the day it messes up my nighttime sleep schedule. I normally only sleep 6 hours to begin with. I got a full night's sleep last night for the first time in weeks. Hopefully I'll be able to avoid any naps today and stay on my normal schedule.

My allergies have been off the chart this spring. I've had scratchy throat, watery eyes, sneezing, headache for weeks now. Last allergy med I bought I decided to try cetirizine (zyrtec) instead of loratadine (claritin).... I'm going back to my loratadine... cetirizine don't work for shit! :eh chew: :rolleyes:

Not much has changed here in the last week. Gov is gonna open up some business's as of May 1 but not all of them. F+F are all still healthy.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Good morning! Sorry, I keep forgetting to check in here since I've been posting in that other check in thread.
Nothing much has changed here... still in lockdown until at least May 1st. We did Olive Garden take out for our 14th anniversary last night. Got plenty of TP, groceries, and other supplies now.

Well couple more days and it’s back to work Wednesday. But.......only 4 days of work and off for seven again ! Yaaaaaay ! Have a good night everyone.
Hey... can't complain about that schedule! ;)

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Good morning... well gov gave us another 30 days in the hole. Today we'll be "social distancing' my step dad's 80th birthday. We had a big party planned, but it had to be postponed.

Staten Island Dom

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don’t think the mask and social distancing did anything. I think it’s coming and going just like the flu does every year. It’s more like they created social panicking. That term social distancing is never going away either. When this is over there’s always going to be some asshole that turns around to you and says do you mind staying six feet away from me lol. Those are the people that should get punched in the face lol. Off this week. Have a good day and see ya later.

Staten Island Dom

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi guys. Haven’t passed through in a while. Everything’s ok here. We’re going back to full service on the 7th. So no more week on week off. But........I get one more week off this week lol. Have a good day and see ya next time. Same Bat time same Bat channel lmoa

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Good morning! Doing okay here... nothing new or interesting to tell y'all about.

Hi guys. Haven’t passed through in a while. Everything’s ok here. We’re going back to full service on the 7th. So no more week on week off. But........I get one more week off this week lol. Have a good day and see ya next time. Same Bat time same Bat channel lmoa
Glad to hear you are doing well! I hope the adjustment back to a full work schedule isn't too hard on ya.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
How's everyone doing? ? ... Been a minute since anyone's said anything in here.

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Hi ya! I finally got an alert that you posted here. Hadn't received one in eons. Been a minute? Awww.
Glad to hear you're doing good, Pami. Hey, I picked up 2 Subox Mini Kits for $25 each. Want one? I shouldn't have purchased two. Got blue and white. How about a trade for some coils?

@Staten Island Dom I'm glad you're doing well, too. So what's the one month update?

We're doing okay. I'm mad as a hornet at Chuck. Haven't spoken a word to him since Friday. Haven't even looked at him. I don't think he knows what an apology is. I mean a real one. So, I'm happy keeping company with myself while getting this house back together again. Yeah. We finally got the house done and I'm dealing with 3 rooms full of furniture and loads of boxes of contents.

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
:wave: Hey y'all. I'm not on much at all. Also completely changed my vaping style and it's working better. How's you doing?

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Hi ya! I finally got an alert that you posted here. Hadn't received one in eons. Been a minute? Awww.
Glad to hear you're doing good, Pami. Hey, I picked up 2 Subox Mini Kits for $25 each. Want one? I shouldn't have purchased two. Got blue and white. How about a trade for some coils?

@Staten Island Dom I'm glad you're doing well, too. So what's the one month update?

We're doing okay. I'm mad as a hornet at Chuck. Haven't spoken a word to him since Friday. Haven't even looked at him. I don't think he knows what an apology is. I mean a real one. So, I'm happy keeping company with myself while getting this house back together again. Yeah. We finally got the house done and I'm dealing with 3 rooms full of furniture and loads of boxes of contents.
I have plenty of spare kanger kits, but thanks for the offer ?
Nice to hear about the house being done... now you can get life back to normal. Of course, that is if you don't kill Chuck first ?

I've been keeping pretty busy between the forum move, my new vendor, and all my critter stuff. Hubby and I were both antibody tested... we were both negative, so unfortunately we didn't have Covid back in January like I thought. I also had an active test about 2 weeks ago and it was negative as well. So it's a good thing we were taking our precautions anyways.

:wave: Hey y'all. I'm not on much at all. Also completely changed my vaping style and it's working better. How's you doing?
Nice!... Whaddya change up?

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nice!... Whaddya change up?

Basically went back to the basics for me. Almost back to where I started. I've lost interest in the hobby side of vaping. Tired of replacing coils and cotton. Refilling of squonk bottles. One day a few months ago I realized that I had $1000's invested. I'd "trimmed" down and was back up to 18 active setups. Also since being locked down with this Covid bullshit and depression being out of work I'd gone back to smoking I wasn't even carrying a vape with me anymore. Wasn't even dual using. So that added to depression.

One day the about 2 months ago the family was at our country property in east Texas and a get away from Covid trip and I had to go into town. I got a wild hair up my ass to stop into a local vape shop. Ended up picking up a Smok Nord 2. Over the next 3 days and even on the drive home I smoked just over 1 pack, which was wonderful since I'd gotten back up to 2 1/2 packs a day. I was enjoying this basic wattage only "pod" mod with factory coils at 15W.

When I got home I picked the 5 mods and RDAs that meant the most and sold the everything else. Since then I've added another AIO Smok mod that uses the same coil as the Nord 2. I'll still vape the 5 squonks but the small AIO's are my main vapes. I'm continuing to reduce the smoking and actually have some hope for really quitting this time.

I'm also really saving money now as I'm still making my own juice but only 30ml at a time and that will last over a week. Coils are lasting (they've really improved quality) around a month and I've got enough stocked up for a few years. I look at a online vape shop now and have no desire to buy anything.

Sorry for the long winded answer. How are you doing? How has Covid effected you?

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Basically went back to the basics for me. Almost back to where I started. I've lost interest in the hobby side of vaping. Tired of replacing coils and cotton. Refilling of squonk bottles. One day a few months ago I realized that I had $1000's invested. I'd "trimmed" down and was back up to 18 active setups. Also since being locked down with this Covid bullshit and depression being out of work I'd gone back to smoking I wasn't even carrying a vape with me anymore. Wasn't even dual using. So that added to depression.

One day the about 2 months ago the family was at our country property in east Texas and a get away from Covid trip and I had to go into town. I got a wild hair up my ass to stop into a local vape shop. Ended up picking up a Smok Nord 2. Over the next 3 days and even on the drive home I smoked just over 1 pack, which was wonderful since I'd gotten back up to 2 1/2 packs a day. I was enjoying this basic wattage only "pod" mod with factory coils at 15W.

When I got home I picked the 5 mods and RDAs that meant the most and sold the everything else. Since then I've added another AIO Smok mod that uses the same coil as the Nord 2. I'll still vape the 5 squonks but the small AIO's are my main vapes. I'm continuing to reduce the smoking and actually have some hope for really quitting this time.

I'm also really saving money now as I'm still making my own juice but only 30ml at a time and that will last over a week. Coils are lasting (they've really improved quality) around a month and I've got enough stocked up for a few years. I look at a online vape shop now and have no desire to buy anything.

Sorry for the long winded answer. How are you doing? How has Covid effected you?
Wow! That's fantastic that you found your way back onto the wagon. ? I've always been a "less mess is best" vaper.... The less I have to mess with it, the better! ? Perfectly happy at my 20 watt, factory coil, stupid simple, single 18650, kanger, innokin, aspire, and eleaf setups. I could never really understand why folks go through allllllll that hassle with rda's and wire and dripping. ?

I'm still not making my own juice yet... why?, well, because I've got a cabinet full of juice. Can't resist a good juice sale! But I do have everything I would need to make it on my own. ?

As far as Covid goes... my life hasn't changed much since I was already a hermit. Hubby's an OTR truck driver. With a lot of places shut down his runs have been slim. But with the stimulus we've been able to manage our way through.

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Don, I was online when you created your post. I saw it 2 minutes after you posted it. It hit home so strongly that I couldn't form the flood of words I wanted to say. I'm still trying to find my way. I've been smoking maybe 3 cigarettes a week. A third at a time. cause I smoke 100's. I'm even smoking cigs that have been in the hot back room for a year. With all of the hardware I had amassed I never could find a way to satisfy myself. I bought a few Pico mods and now 3 of the Aegis Solos. The solos are great. So small yet they hit quickly and will fit up to 25mm. Most of mine are 22mm tanks and a few RTAs. I also love the MTL with the Nautilus Mini and the tiny Target Mini mod. I'll be selling off more of my own stuff shortly to thin the herd of only what I know I'll use. God Bless Ya.

Wow! That's fantastic that you found your way back onto the wagon. ? I've always been a "less mess is best" vaper.... The less I have to mess with it, the better! ? Perfectly happy at my 20 watt, factory coil, stupid simple, single 18650, kanger, innokin, aspire, and eleaf setups. I could never really understand why folks go through allllllll that hassle with rda's and wire and dripping. ?

I'm still not making my own juice yet... why?, well, because I've got a cabinet full of juice. Can't resist a good juice sale! But I do have everything I would need to make it on my own. ?

As far as Covid goes... my life hasn't changed much since I was already a hermit. Hubby's an OTR truck driver. With a lot of places shut down his runs have been slim. But with the stimulus we've been able to manage our way through.
Amen, Sister! The part I find hard is paying for all of the coils. I need only 3 brands that aren't interchangeable. $200 a pop for each kind is conservative! I have tanks that I already have a huge amount of coils for so I'm going to force myself to use them and kept one tank for each. Had I known the Protank 4 uses OCC coils I would have kept one. Nada has both tanks now. :confused:

And, I have gallons of nic, VG and waaay too much PG. I found a new member that lives close to me that I was able to pawn 2 gallons of PG and 32oz of nic to. I still need to get rid of more PG. I accidentaly bought an extra PG glycube when I wanted VG. I saved some hard plastic 16oz bottles to split up the bases to make it easier to ship. Nic included. And I have had all of these flavorings I don't know what to do with yet. They're at least 3yrs old but it's my understanding it should all be good. The bigger bottles are in the fridge and the smaller 5ml-10ml have been in baskets under my desk. I didn't find out about those until I was searching for something. I even have eliquid down there too! I should really learn DIY asap. Haha...I said that last year, too.

They're all 12-18mg. and 3-4yrs old. I've vaped a couple already but if I can't unload them in the ejuice sale thread I'll donate them to the PIF box.

Pami, like you we were sick with 2 very different colds in January. Very mild fever for a brief time but it would go away then come back about 4 times. Chuck's symptoms were very different than mine. We both want to get tested but he fears a COVID diagnosis although we're not experiencing symptoms. Perhaps we have the antibodies. I hope so.

Oh. I just bought 23 bottles of various juice too, Pami. All I'm used to is TMAXX. I was so happy to find that Vaptasia carries 12mg of blackberry lemonade and pink (raspberry) lemonade. Got Lemon Killer Kustard, regular Killer Kustard, Crack Pie, Ripe Vapes VCT, a Jam Monster blacberry and accidently picked up 2 tobacco flavors that are nic salts. I only use nic salt at bedside. I have a terrible tinnitus problem from PG.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Don, I was online when you created your post. I saw it 2 minutes after you posted it. It hit home so strongly that I couldn't form the flood of words I wanted to say. I'm still trying to find my way. I've been smoking maybe 3 cigarettes a week. A third at a time. cause I smoke 100's. I'm even smoking cigs that have been in the hot back room for a year. With all of the hardware I had amassed I never could find a way to satisfy myself. I bought a few Pico mods and now 3 of the Aegis Solos. The solos are great. So small yet they hit quickly and will fit up to 25mm. Most of mine are 22mm tanks and a few RTAs. I also love the MTL with the Nautilus Mini and the tiny Target Mini mod. I'll be selling off more of my own stuff shortly to thin the herd of only what I know I'll use. God Bless Ya.

Amen, Sister! The part I find hard is paying for all of the coils. I need only 3 brands that aren't interchangeable. $200 a pop for each kind is conservative! I have tanks that I already have a huge amount of coils for so I'm going to force myself to use them and kept one tank for each. Had I known the Protank 4 uses OCC coils I would have kept one. Nada has both tanks now. :confused:

And, I have gallons of nic, VG and waaay too much PG. I found a new member that lives close to me that I was able to pawn 2 gallons of PG and 32oz of nic to. I still need to get rid of more PG. I accidentaly bought an extra PG glycube when I wanted VG. I saved some hard plastic 16oz bottles to split up the bases to make it easier to ship. Nic included. And I have had all of these flavorings I don't know what to do with yet. They're at least 3yrs old but it's my understanding it should all be good. The bigger bottles are in the fridge and the smaller 5ml-10ml have been in baskets under my desk. I didn't find out about those until I was searching for something. I even have eliquid down there too! I should really learn DIY asap. Haha...I said that last year, too.

They're all 12-18mg. and 3-4yrs old. I've vaped a couple already but if I can't unload them in the ejuice sale thread I'll donate them to the PIF box.

Pami, like you we were sick with 2 very different colds in January. Very mild fever for a brief time but it would go away then come back about 4 times. Chuck's symptoms were very different than mine. We both want to get tested but he fears a COVID diagnosis although we're not experiencing symptoms. Perhaps we have the antibodies. I hope so.

Oh. I just bought 23 bottles of various juice too, Pami. All I'm used to is TMAXX. I was so happy to find that Vaptasia carries 12mg of blackberry lemonade and pink (raspberry) lemonade. Got Lemon Killer Kustard, regular Killer Kustard, Crack Pie, Ripe Vapes VCT, a Jam Monster blacberry and accidently picked up 2 tobacco flavors that are nic salts. I only use nic salt at bedside. I have a terrible tinnitus problem from PG.
Speaking of TMaxx.... have you seen this yet???

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I just attempted to log in to VapingWatch. In Chrome, Edge and in Firefox they consider it a fraudulent website and will not put me through.

"Fraudulent websites appear to be one thing, like a tech support site, a dating site, or a shopping site with illegal products or great deals, but they’re really scams to try to steal your information or credit card details."

I read that 3 days ago the Senate passed the bill making it illegal to ship vape products mailed by USPS. I wonder if this has anything to do with it? Plus he wants us to use PayPal. I realize VW isn't completely up and running. I assume you're not having this issue? Malwarebytes is what's stopping me.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I just attempted to log in to VapingWatch. In Chrome, Edge and in Firefox they consider it a fraudulent website and will not put me through.

"Fraudulent websites appear to be one thing, like a tech support site, a dating site, or a shopping site with illegal products or great deals, but they’re really scams to try to steal your information or credit card details."

I read that 3 days ago the Senate passed the bill making it illegal to ship vape products mailed by USPS. I wonder if this has anything to do with it? Plus he wants us to use PayPal. I realize VW isn't completely up and running. I assume you're not having this issue? Malwarebytes is what's stopping me.
You probably need to go into Malwarebytes and put the site on your safe list. Also, if you went to www.vapingwatch.com it redirects to http://vaping.watch/. So it might be picking up on the redirect.
I use malwarebytes and have had no issues and I haven't seen anyone else with the issue.

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
You probably need to go into Malwarebytes and put the site on your safe list. Also, if you went to www.vapingwatch.com it redirects to http://vaping.watch/. So it might be picking up on the redirect.
I use malwarebytes and have had no issues and I haven't seen anyone else with the issue.
That worked. I forgot I could add sites. Before I built this PC I had quite the list in Malwarebytes.
I can't see the photos but as soon as I clicked add to cart I got the list.
I have SO much from November. But there are at least 2 I wouldn't mind having a liter of.

And Good Morning!
Hot Coffee n Hair Rollers.jpg

VU Sponsors