VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
gFxLAK--wiq83-bIWXyjTPgyalXRSARkAARldpnrnsdqbkhy7UG2c3dOENnYGx5_rMlCEYb_9rAuagLzQ89Oqf73CUu48TDVhi3n9Wkash6vuQdmkKEo2razR8M99Z4uUUalCwiVE7MWAiF6u_0lPTgViayJbJC6Xekv383cRTMUS_gLgEVDxkhN1xXYw7hnq1Cjv9ZTAM3GOKWTg51O6Dlf0kJwZPzClh7ae2D6qTynAVuupIwfC_1sJFa8d3VHsxOk6Taqfe6GH2ZeiHM9DMpilXeem6EdDtc4UNCqFnUjoFpEb0teDd0sjTlSGGzH948Lv5G2FdvxZFc82Tgg3J_dJhkgO9qYcy7JXKaIKkzySLE9YjLNizK30zb6P4at-o9XVftqOnfoCp3r2y6kJJ2DuzF2lbGxcxhaOGf5WXRBe6X-IA6w5WKPrEL8ipIW0LGGWCKI__1BvbT4eqaNe_8lyYTkqgC6eV1k1l0nfWW8B8Lai2AgI6rfMeg_SxnR4ArIHQ_js8s8yMf41kjCVqe_bVypzHesFEwB0ixYkitPorRERq0r4e-FhRK_1WnBKj7tDNCLCXF_rDpTnoQ6VOtEHlhMlTq5ShjUHoaR3dg=w550-h425-no

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
After a rigorous day of building 2computers I networked them. Inspected several cans of beer. Been a good day.

You sound like my hubby. He's a computer tech "Computer Guy" and consultant by profession. I've been building my own PCs since 1992. But networking? I leave that to him. Hope they were rewarding projects.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Spending the evening watching the granddaughter...don't get any better than this!

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
Spent my whole day with mine :D I've got her again tomorrow for the afternoon. I love her to pieces but she does wear me out.. lol

voicenyerhed

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Spent my whole day with mine :D I've got her again tomorrow for the afternoon. I love her to pieces but she does wear me out.. lol
It's really sad how little it takes to wear me out these days! A few laps around the couch at turtle speed & I'm feeling the burn. Lol!

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I just went on a 2hr walk with YT videos. I can't remember what I started with but I then went to wild enclosed animals pouncing to get out, children acting like animals, celbebs then and now, yada, yada and just wrapped up with Janis Joplin meeting Rachael Welsh to Joplin's old house made into a shrine of graffiti. Hate when I do that. lol

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Dang, Damn, Poo!!!! I missed Angels 50% off sale! (hard V8 slaps on my head)

hellcatrydr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just went on a 2hr walk with YT videos. I can't remember what I started with but I then went to wild enclosed animals pouncing to get out, children acting like animals, celbebs then and now, yada, yada and just wrapped up with Janis Joplin meeting Rachael Welsh to Joplin's old house made into a shrine of graffiti. Hate when I do that. lol
It's Saturday night. That's standard operating procedure. :)

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I can't remember which thread I posted in, but I'm loading up carts preparing for Black Friday and Cyber Monday. Taking screen shots of all cart lists. Yes, I need to be in a rehab center.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
It's Saturday night. That's standard operating procedure. :)
My days are so mixed up... after watching Mod Envy last night I kept thinking today was Sunday... :confused:

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I can't remember which thread I posted in, but I'm loading up carts preparing for Black Friday and Cyber Monday. Taking screen shots of all cart lists. Yes, I need to be in a rehab center.
Instead of making a list... I bookmark the items and keep them in a folder of their own. Then when I'm ready... I just go to that folder and start clicking ;)

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I know! And you've been doing Mod Envy much, much longer than I've been an attendee.
And I remember clearly that you told me about the sale. Life happens, I try to relax, but that sale?!...I should NOT have missed.

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
With your permission, Pami? This is your thread.
Please note: The Speakeasy music thread has now been renamed to The Ladie's Speakeasy.
Sometimes we have music that's just too fluffy for your guys. No offense, honestly. But thought we'd have a new thread. Why not have a Women's Music thread. Just a name change.
http://vapingunderground.com/threads/the-womens-speakeasy.303507/

Here's something to get us you started...;)

VU Sponsors