VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
SS0dLbZCwmycR7Iu-rAFwq-dTSL8FW2rXyw3M-ypR1pd0fb2T82GwCSPkHy00n8Kk41ab-SLcyZwuPuPVerCo1pzXb86kAVvJxb8bY62D5D0K13LnPa0hiaXskt9h-6gI8UZnfp4x135oGe02XopBFmoLKNs8y1HGLdF1y4PyVCGODNA6MuC4gsEnfqnI9Zxecj07kDrQDzuvoahWaFDua9fko4YM2XUfSsATKiOZvOnwYTUEfSm0n8cyFmoGbvpuXobAc2QjepEc-ZB_eS5mOXpD7vlRsTYB4l2O94rHWpSDY0VG5KfPOAkxfKQrrgeE2X0Agng_qV8s5vGvsb6P4A0iP-0D_4K05Xigk4yfq35yHbYXQLVDS_EH_AP2e4IG3ASRp5F_uE9WbQ91bmWth3wFa7cmdgs8sbQBhH00cyxNTMyXgP8O3P3_mxgGNrUiaM5CTaXTzIf2Fshsq4jFyLggxSB8SaKR-zh3tzVv_mFarvUG4PqAuHEEAvTNSsg2EgklMJYL8lT_OcM5a-RBhKUE6XTIJOS5TMY_CSKCUZRy7cLxS21vIqjJ3LsFuXs0W1QOIBbL9bzEurLCIDm0kyK8TwWFRV2AWfx8ikTvIk=s600-no

voicenyerhed

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This weekend was way too short. It doesn't help that I hurt my neck so bad that I was barely able to move all weekend. How did I hurt my neck so bad you ask? Well, I was dying off after a shower...apparently, I'm that old now.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
This weekend was way too short. It doesn't help that I hurt my neck so bad that I was barely able to move all weekend. How did I hurt my neck so bad you ask? Well, I was dying off after a shower...apparently, I'm that old now.

I feel ya sweetie. Been dealing with back issues since I was 18. Just stepping on a rock the wrong way can put me down for weeks! :confused:

Hope it heals up fast!

voicenyerhed

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I feel ya sweetie. Been dealing with back issues since I was 18. Just stepping on a rock the wrong way can put me down for weeks! :confused:

Hope it heals up fast!
Yeah, my back went bad when I was 19 in the army. Even had surgery, which made its worse. This on top of the back pain is just unbelievable. It's still killing me, too!

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
We are safe. I have one interest. Me. The Forum was designed to teach about vaping. The rest is a big bonus. I am getting hate mail from lower life forms. I fuckin love it. Those that don't like my Outlook on life can gently smootch my ass. I wash it twice a day . My email is well known because I Own a company. [email protected] I have an opinion, you do to. 25e7398b-b860-4cb0-b255-546667f6683e.jpg

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
We are safe. I have one interest. Me. The Forum was designed to teach about vaping. The rest is a big bonus. I am getting hate mail from lower life forms. I fuckin love it. Those that don't like my Outlook on life can gently smootch my ass. I wash it twice a day . My email is well known because I Own a company. [email protected] I have an opinion, you do to. View attachment 99139
Whoever's sending it needs to get a damn life! Geesh! :cuss2:

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years