Become a Patron!

CountryPami's Place

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Well after a nice Hot shower and a glass of wine feeling the sore muscles now. When will I learn not to do 2 days worth of work for 2 men all by myself?

ee392cbd5744b30a5f19e382ca683a2d.jpg

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Good Morning and Happy Sunday to all~~!

Happy Anniversary Pami my Parents Celebrated 67 Years on Thursday
Thanks!... Wow, 67 years... I'd have to be over 100 to see that.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Hi everyone, in my latest effort to make faceFace just go away I stumbled apon this. Is Joe really in CCU or is some bull shit joke?
Yes, Joe is really in CCU... a formal announcement in the forum has not been made yet. But he did post about it on FB.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was trying to make the heard of people I have never seen in my life and want to be my friend just stop. But now that Facebook thing might be useful after all. I still don't trust it. :wait:

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I get friend requests from tons of ID-10-T's on Facebook but I have met a bunch of fellow vapors who advocate along with a ton of Sex Workers who seem to come along in droves every few months! But FB has a bunch of drama to be honest.

upload_2018-4-22_20-40-56.png

Attachments

• upload_2018-4-22_20-40-57.png
    upload_2018-4-22_20-40-57.png
    236 KB · Views: 5
  • upload_2018-4-22_20-40-57.png
    upload_2018-4-22_20-40-57.png
    236 KB · Views: 5

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am still reeling from the loss of a man who's voice gave me great joy 30 years. A radio personality Art Bell passed on this Friday. Then hearing Joe in ccu just hit me right on the nose. CCU ain't good. This week sucked. I am with all my heart prays for him and tyger.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I have spent the better part of the last 2 weeks driving to two different Hospitals to check on family in the MICU and ICU. Now dealing with the visiting Health Care Personnel and to top it off my neighbor backed into my truck today~! So I feel for you @Saddletramp1200 but you had it easy........

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I agree. Seems like the older I get the feelings most take in stride hit me harder. I have been to 37 funerals in my life. I am literally, " the last man standing" my complete family and friends have passed away. For me being the last one living is sometimes more than I can handle. I recognize that hospital stuff instantly because I have seen it way to many times. I am greedy, the people I love, I love forever.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I have been to more funerals in my life that I actually would not want to count. I actually stopped taking Funeral Cards because I kept finding them in my suit during a Happy Event. Sucks having a sad memory come along on your way to celebrate. I have lost so many friends at young ages and some younger than me I should not be going to theirs. But I just think they would want me to live on and do some of the things on their Bucket Lists for them.

voicenyerhed

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hello, all. Long day trying to finish a year's worth of projects around the house in a week. Today was day 2. One of my favorite things about vaping, though, I don't have to stop a project inside to go outside to smoke anymore! This was never so apparent to me as it has been the past couple days. Makes for a much more productive day for sure! Cheers everyone!

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
One of my favorite things about vaping, though, I don't have to stop a project inside to go outside to smoke anymore! This was never so apparent to me as it has been the past couple days. Makes for a much more productive day for sure! Cheers everyone!

I recently painted the entire first floor and the stairways in the house which took a month almost but what I found was although no need to go out to smoke I vaped much less. Sure my MOD got some paint on it but did not vape anywhere near as much as I smoked. That is the best part about vaping for me that when I can't I don't and don't have to. Nicotine is addictive huh? My ass~!

voicenyerhed

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I recently painted the entire first floor and the stairways in the house which took a month almost but what I found was although no need to go out to smoke I vaped much less. Sure my MOD got some paint on it but did not vape anywhere near as much as I smoked. That is the best part about vaping for me that when I can't I don't and don't have to. Nicotine is addictive huh? My ass~!
Yeah, I have a particular set up that I use when working on outside or messy projects that doesn't bother me if it gets something on it. And yeah, I noticed that I didn't have the crazed nic fits from going too long without puffing, too.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Good morning gang! I have not chatted with Ty yet today so I do not have any new news about Joe. I do know he's as stubborn as a mule and he'll fight tooth and nail to beat this. If I hear anything new, I'll let ya'll know.

voicenyerhed

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good morning gang! I have not chatted with Ty yet today so I do not have any new news about Joe. I do know he's as stubborn as a mule and he'll fight tooth and nail to beat this. If I hear anything new, I'll let ya'll know.
Not to be completely ignorant, but who are Ty & Joe? I feel like this is common knowledge that I should know but don't.

VU Sponsors