Become a Patron!

CountryPami's Place

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Steve I told ya your like one of my best friends here. The guy who started the thread apologized and said it was a joke. He said he should have put the word parody in there. Then I would have thought it was funny. I thought it sounded strange but I've been wrapped so tight because of the way people acted on the other threads. I mean I can take a joke but I took it personal by mistake. Have a good night everyone ! Oh yeah and Saddle luv you to lol

voicenyerhed

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Steve I told ya your like one of my best friends here. The guy who started the thread apologized and said it was a joke. He said he should have put the word parody in there. Then I would have thought it was funny. I thought it sounded strange but I've been wrapped so tight because of the way people acted on the other threads. I mean I can take a joke but I took it personal by mistake. Have a good night everyone ! Oh yeah and Saddle luv you to lol
If it makes ya feel any better, I'm the type of guy that sticks to what I already know so I don't typically find new places to shop but after seeing how much it means to you to deal with a complaint I have been pursuing breazy.com & think I'll be making my next order from you guys. Lose a shit customer, gain a loyal one? Cheers!

PS- much of my job is customer relations which is why I like to support companies that take their customers seriously.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
60739.gif

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If it makes ya feel any better, I'm the type of guy that sticks to what I already know so I don't typically find new places to shop but after seeing how much it means to you to deal with a complaint I have been pursuing breazy.com & think I'll be making my next order from you guys. Lose a shit customer, gain a loyal one? Cheers!

PS- much of my job is customer relations which is why I like to support companies that take their customers seriously.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
We really have good prices and most orders have no issues. If we ship hundreds or thousands a day 5 complaints in 8 months prob isn't that bad. But we'd like to see 100% Thanks for your support. Just one thing. We have partners that sell through us. So if you order something and it says sold and shipped by Breazy that means we actually have it in our warehouse and it ships faster.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Yup waiting for season 3. What’s your guess, would be in season 3?
I’m guessing this time it’s Dustin who’s getting the taste of Shadow Monster.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think it's gonna be Mom and the son will have to rescue her.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
In Texas if you don't have a bbq pit in your yard folks look at you reaeel funny:confused:

I have 4 BBQ's and only one is a gas grill. Remember though I am on Long Island and people think a Gas Grill is actually BBQ'ing. I call it grilling with gas but tonight it is on a Charcoal fire~! True BBQ and really true is with Real Wood Charcoal not the briquettes I lit tonight.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I can't find the picture of me lighting a fire with Ice under the grill after I came home from snow plowing. I BBQ'ed in 20°F Weather, melted the ice pretty fast though!

VU Sponsors