Become a Patron!

CountryPami's Place

brando117

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Good morning everyone. Hope y'all have a great day! :)
giphy.gif

voicenyerhed

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Definitely been there before. You'll push through ;)
Definitely! Ended up ming home at 9pm, got a call for an emergency at work at 9:30pm, went back to work at 10pm, worked until 3am,came home slept until 7am, & worked until 12pm. Made for a long day but, hopefully, my hard work will pay off. Not the longest shift I've worked at this job though.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Ouch! Sorry, I know how that feels.

It gave him trouble... he had to break it and pull it out root by root... a lot of bone bending. My jaw/cheek are all swolen :(

brando117

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
That's exactly how mine went! I hate the sound of the crunch when they broke the tooth!

It gave him trouble... he had to break it and pull it out root by root... a lot of bone bending. My jaw/cheek are all swolen :(

Just had that done earlier this month. Hurt like crazy. Hope you feel better Pami!

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Good morning. I've got the 3rd day curse. You know how whenever you have a procedure done and it hurts the worst on day 3? Yep, that's me... UGHHHHH! o_O My jaw itches, is sore, and my gums and cheek are swollen. Think it's gonna be Advil, Ice and back to bed for this chicky.

voicenyerhed

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Got 3 layers of these peppers from my garden in the dehydrater. Mostly jalapeños, a few habaneros, a few Thai chili's, a few peppers that no one can seem to agree on the name for, & one yellow cayenne. The house smells amazing right now!
f90c5836fe916bcbb4080233094d9245.jpg

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I've been tied up all day with the GSFA Auction... Oops! I forgot to post about it here. GSFA = Georgia Smoke Free Association. They do a lot to advocate for Vaping. The auction is 4 days... today, tomorrow, June 29, and June 30. 2pm - 10pm Est. Here's the event page: https://www.facebook.com/events/1819962661644033/?event_time_id=1819962668310699 You can watch it on VU Live: http://www.vapingundergroundlive.com

Anyway, I do all the linking for it. We raised over $4000 today. Tons of great items left! If y'all want a great deal for a good cause you should check it out!

VU Sponsors