VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
The position I am bucking for closed yesterday, so I am on edge waiting to hear back from someone about it. If there was ever a time to get out of my current position, it is now. We just lost one of the managers from one of my locations that I am administrator over for compliance. So, with her gone and no one to replace her (no on wants to work at this location due to the place that it is in being a bit of a hostile work environment) I will be expected to take on her responsibilities. Plus, they have no scheduler there so I will have to pick that up as well. It's time to roll out, my bosses can deal with it and see how far they get! But until then, I'm a good soldier and will carry on.
Still have my fingers crossed that you get the position you wanted!! :luck:

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Well hopefully your morning is starting off better than mine... I woke up to my mailbox being ran over by the neighbor... you can see tire tracks where a vehicle came out of their driveway straight across the yard into my mailbox. :mad: :headbang: :cuss:

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Good-Morning-Friends-Wishing-You-An-Amazing-Sunday.jpg

It's a lazy movie day for me... I've been re-watching some of my favorite 80's movies. Can't believe these movies are almost 40 years old!!! :eek:
In the last few days I've watched Little Darlings, Up the Creek, and Hot Resort. Today I think it'll be... Gremlins, Top Gun, and Fast Times At Ridgemont High! :bliss:

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

Yesterday was pretty rough. Being a human barmoter I cried all day right along with the rain Between rain, fresh cut grass I was just lovely. Sunuses and damn pressure. This morn kind of got in a way. Think Ol' Hank sings it.

For me the point in the song is a general expression against the D.C. mindset afflicted on the Eastern U.S.. Everybody has to know everything about everybody, all the time as well. Sometimes a person can feel keen to yell at 'em, "get your nose out of my bum!"

At any given, it's ol' Hank. Got to love hearing his voice. :)

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

Yesterday was pretty rough. Being a human barmoter I cried all day right along with the rain Between rain, fresh cut grass I was just lovely. Sunuses and damn pressure. This morn kind of got in a way. Think Ol' Hank sings it.

For me the point in the song is a general expression against the D.C. mindset afflicted on the Eastern U.S.. Everybody has to know everything about everybody, all the time as well. Sometimes a person can feel keen to yell at 'em, "get your nose out of my bum!"

At any given, it's ol' Hank. Got to love hearing his voice. :)
Love Hank Sr! Thanks for sharing. Sure hope you're feeling better soon :)

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Glad of the brunt of the storm passing on, today. :) Going to check out some research in regards to writing. Some while back I was a bit of a poet. Might refresh on some of the fundamentals & formalities of that, spur a way back to writing. Wife is also bringing me some knitting needles. Once learned to do knitting from a friend in about ten minutes. Spent a little doing up a few small bits here and there.

Got away from doing so it slipped right out of the gray matter, writing and knitting both it seems. *chuckles* Not feeling too pressed to help her dad with lumber & firewood. He knows where I am, knows if he calls and comes over I'll hop in the back of a truck and go, do. It is on him to simply ask. He's pushing the other SIL and I'm a thinking to no real avail but that's for them to sort out.

Her grandfather's place has been let go as far upkeep. It's looking way too rough. I can see how it was that I was the only love left to the place, kept it as nice up as I could. The hills never grew up to no six foot high jungle, granted sometimes I had to let them get to about two foot. Still, I got out as soon as I could and sometimes far sooner, got it squared away. Not a 17 year old boy any more and sometimes that which I think ought go, go, go ... well, it decides on other things to do. *chuckles* Still not over being so stressed and full of 'git 'er done' that I was literally punching myself in the face at random, involuntarily.

Now, look at it and think no need for a fellow to stay so wound tight. At the same time I cannot drop the ball in helping my wife either. But she's always fussing over how filthy I let her house get. Yeah, right, it stays nearly as spotless as the day we moved in. She only rarely has to mention something, or give it her approval touch up. That's not whipped, just a man being a damn good husband by choice, by love.

Well rambling here gets no poetry researching out of my way. :) You run 'er slow dahlin'

VU Sponsors