VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Well we got an unsuspecting Nor Easter and it took me five hours to get home driving 18 miles so take that lol. Have a good night and see ya in the am. Oh yeah welcome IronSky !
giphy.gif

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Morning everyone. Don’t we ever have a few nice days of weather ? Heavy rain today. Supposed to be most of the day. But......Happy Friday ! Have a good one and see ya later !

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
evening everyone ! Home from work. Yaaaaay ! Actually early for a change. May get to eat like a human and watch one of my favorite shows Gold Rush. Have a good night and see ya in the am !

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Morning everyone ! Omg it’s not raining today lol. Have a good day and see ya later.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Morning everyone. Back to work and rain lol. See you guys later and have a nice day !

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Home from work ! Going to watch some TV and eat. Have a good night and see ya in the am.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Good morning!

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Looky what I got today... :vu: :vapemail:

20181121_184133.jpg

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Morning everyone ! Frigid thanksgiving up here in NY. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your families ! Don’t eat to much only I can do that and not gain weight lmao

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Morning everyone ! Warmed up some from the frigid thanksgiving weather and the suns out. I did a slip and fall full force yesterday lol. Good thing no one got it on video and posted it anywhere. Was washing the car and the section of the driveway that wasn’t in the sun froze. I had old sneakers on with no treads left on them lol. Was one of those sudden ones that there was no stopping because I move to fast when doing stuff. No worries though I’m ok. Just a few cuts and a little bruising. More of a bruised ego lmao. Have a good day and see ya later !

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So Breazy lives in NY and ships from NV? That's wild. Got another package coming today from you guys. Thanks for the fast service. 2 this week

Sent from my LM-Q610(FGN) using Tapatalk

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Morning everyone ! Warmed up some from the frigid thanksgiving weather and the suns out. I did a slip and fall full force yesterday lol. Good thing no one got it on video and posted it anywhere. Was washing the car and the section of the driveway that wasn’t in the sun froze. I had old sneakers on with no treads left on them lol. Was one of those sudden ones that there was no stopping because I move to fast when doing stuff. No worries though I’m ok. Just a few cuts and a little bruising. More of a bruised ego lmao. Have a good day and see ya later !
Oh my goodness! Washing the car in freezing weather? Sounds like an Ohio thing :giggle:
I'm glad your okay!! (I bet the video would have been pretty funny though! :D )

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
So Breazy lives in NY and ships from NV? That's wild. Got another package coming today from you guys. Thanks for the fast service. 2 this week

Welcome to my little corner of the world @Wtmke1 :wave: They moved to a bigger facility recently. Great people, I've been ordering from them for quite some time now.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Thanksgiving was really nice, we went to my brother's house. Hope y'all had a good one too! :)

THANK GOD Friday is over with! There's 127 vendors in the BF thread, tons of deals still running, and I'm sure there'll be more to come for Monday. But the hard part for me is done:bliss:(I spent too much, but just couldn't pass on some of them deals :rolleyes:)

EYoJrxVNq8ZBTh1tBEbK-VEKhO_ixcKt-NM6oVY3nrf1z8o9R9edPaEbGfat31pfBzFe3ghU7zX0-WCKhsuoDPDm3YncYySDA3EM6tNN4EECxkAczYUnmnuV5_BzIrceGCaOlRUWsZDkhbao29rRQTFuXpjhJ2fvW_AeXGVIKNc7QkRzrKwZGARH6xqidz_M_ICvh3Z6T9Z41AFZmL4si0rxoFVYCjpFr6cb3z81U4KT4JXPJYqumqgF3GZcXz3SR1MWtLbqFhNLoTwxmuAXNXOyeTFDXql__qxGyRtuDB5hvsdZEHb04_otjkEAPHWko0TbfeQrwvW8EayxH93-ko3JoaXmASiyZj7OBF_QS9XQUcFEDDMqKiPOaxGPyGFdpk6kcGz-Ie1a7zaC3G5ulGb-DBq3H9wYfd4N2DLE5g_8x1IRiBSnW4U8mi95ymCxDhBOPDoThKLK59yBv8SXmx4qMsZPavnqKSfFvXt2Q4gNcmH6uH8obChFugSdP_65o-uFfCHdrTFVnQ0adOtnrWCYzMdpbC_mio-yXDt4WIh6MnofU_-DrYza05ITl6Tb-YOiOzezNN8d5FL74nj5bYmrN2kkgSlVkovOrh97CkRHFcpuEdX4WMz3WxAtDyUsDAApsVPMw0TCRhXl7Q-7qPuYRw=s640-no

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good morning everyone! I still have a place to live. And as Martha says, that's a good thing. Tamales and chili for dinner Thanksgiving. Breazy, Golf shoes are a better choice for washing cars on icy pavement. :cool::p:bliss:

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Good morning everyone! I still have a place to live. And as Martha says, that's a good thing. Tamales and chili for dinner Thanksgiving. Breazy, Golf shoes are a better choice for washing cars on icy pavement. :cool::p:bliss:
That's good to hear! I've been wondering what was happening with that. Did they decide not to sell?

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Oh nice! It's 40 here as well, but we are expecting a big weather change tomorrow. Kids are looking forward to it. Just means I have to break out the snow shovel
We're not supposed to get snow again until Wednesday.

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh nice! It's 40 here as well, but we are expecting a big weather change tomorrow. Kids are looking forward to it. Just means I have to break out the snow shovel
don’t you have a boyfriend or husband to shovel lol. Morning everyone ! Poured rain all night. Today it’s going to be like 55 ! Tomorrow and the rest of the week..........MORE RAIN lol. I hate the rain ! Have a good day and see ya later !

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good morning Vietnam. Oh wrong place. Ha ha hope y'all have a great day. Got my coffee and squonk. Ready to take over the world. Well maybe not. Lol
851a885c3c02476303d2a58d2f63791b.jpg

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
don’t you have a boyfriend or husband to shovel lol. Morning everyone ! Poured rain all night. Today it’s going to be like 55 ! Tomorrow and the rest of the week..........MORE RAIN lol. I hate the rain ! Have a good day and see ya later !
Wouldn't see how she wouldn't have a bf or hubby. Hope I'm not outta line but she's gorgeous.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good morning with the bright and early crew. Lol. Getting ready to be sneak vaping at a hospice all day. My wife has some stuff going on we're trying to get a wrangle on. Hope everyone else has a great day
762f7df8d429c7970df9378647c93568.jpg

VU Sponsors