VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Good morning. Well we're dropping again... headed for subzero!
Screenshot_2019-01-25-12-08-16.png

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I washed the car today lol. Got like two or three days before more rain. But.....have a good night and see ya in the am

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Morning everyone. I should play the lottery today. It’s blue skies and no rain lmao. Have a good day and see ya later !

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Good Morning?

Funny-Good-Morning-Coffee-Meme-Images-4.jpg

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Good morning. So the hubby and I got new phones. Why is setting up a new phone so friggin' complicated? :xD:
You would think by now someone would have created an app that takes all your shit from the old phone and drops it into the new one, Apps and all!... It's gonna be a longggggggggg day :confused:

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Good morning. So the hubby and I got new phones. Why is setting up a new phone so friggin' complicated? :xD:
You would think by now someone would have created an app that takes all your shit from the old phone and drops it into the new one, Apps and all!... It's gonna be a longggggggggg day :confused:

When I got my new Pixel 2XL the people at Verizon wouldn't even touch my Blackberry to move the data~! I was told "Oh you can just use the cable"...........

Well after hours of trying to transfer data, contacts and texts I was scouring the Internet trying to find a solution. Turned out I had to use the Bluetooth to transfer the Raw Data even though I had a complete Back Up on a PC with everything in the BB Desktop Application.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
What phones did you get @Countrypami ? My Pixel 2XL is water proof and about a week ago I dropped it when it was raining doing something in my vehicle. Found it sitting in a river of water running next to the curb and not harmed~! Although the leather holster took some time to dry out and it shrunk a little no harm from being under inches of water for about a half an hour.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
What phones did you get @Countrypami ? My Pixel 2XL is water proof and about a week ago I dropped it when it was raining doing something in my vehicle. Found it sitting in a river of water running next to the curb and not harmed~! Although the leather holster took some time to dry out and it shrunk a little no harm from being under inches of water for about a half an hour.
I refuse to pay $1000 for a phone... We're android users, so we went with pre-owned Samsung GS8's. All the pre-owned means is that they were shipped to a customer and they didn't like it for whatever reason so they returned them within the 14 days. Saved us $650 per phone! :eek:

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Yeah, I totally agree but since I have been with Vz so long I got a heavy discount on the phone and a cheaper monthly rate. In the end I am paying the same monthly bill but paying off the phone for 2 years but now Unlimited Data/Texts/Calls.
Ours is 24 monthly payments also. And after making a fuss they gave us some "loyalty" discounts that are paying for over 1/2 the cost of the phones.

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah, I totally agree but since I have been with Vz so long I got a heavy discount on the phone and a cheaper monthly rate. In the end I am paying the same monthly bill but paying off the phone for 2 years but now Unlimited Data/Texts/Calls.
Lol I got an over 50 discount also from Verizon. I think I’m paying $45 a line for two lines unlimited everything. They don’t like to mention the over 50 discount. You find out about it by accident. Like you I also had upgraded and spread the payments for my iPhone 8S plus over the 24 months. I can upgrade early now for $99 but I like the home button and fingerprint sensor. Don’t like the face recognition on the XS Plus. Wish they would put the home button back but they’re not. So anyway I love my 8. Have a good night everyone and see ya in the am.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Lol I got an over 50 discount also from Verizon.

I have to call and find out about this. Is this 50 years plus discount? If that is so I will get them to give it to me and then tell them they owe me a retroactive credit for 6-7 years~! LMFAO which is what they will probably do also...................

:vino:Enjoy your evening everybody~!

Last edited:

hellcatrydr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
When I got my new Pixel 2XL the people at Verizon wouldn't even touch my Blackberry to move the data~! I was told "Oh you can just use the cable"...........

Well after hours of trying to transfer data, contacts and texts I was scouring the Internet trying to find a solution. Turned out I had to use the Bluetooth to transfer the Raw Data even though I had a complete Back Up on a PC with everything in the BB Desktop Application.

You don't need to do any of that. All you need to do is swap the sim and go to your Gmail acct (on a laptop, not the phone) and register the new phone to your Gmail account's phone #.
Then open the phone's Settings and Sync.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
We were already getting a small discount cause Chris's employer has a contract with Sprint. It ain't much, but every little bit helps, ya know? :D

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
You don't need to do any of that. All you need to do is swap the sim and go to your Gmail acct (on a laptop, not the phone) and register the new phone to your Gmail account's phone #.
Then open the phone's Settings and Sync.

The SIM Card doesn't store emails and to get the emails all I needed to do was add the email account and all were accessible. And since you do not know, a Pixel 2XL SIM Card is not compatible with a Blackberry.

Last edited:

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Good morning. It's grocery pick up day... Thank God for WalMart's grocery pick up... all we gotta do is pull up and let them load it. (Then keep our fingers crossed that nothing is wrong or missing... lol)

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Morning everyone. Well back to rain on Tuesday and Wednesday. I hate the rain. See ya later and have a good day !

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Good morning. Well WalMart actually got the order right this time! :D

Sprint however... :xD::xD::xD: spent all day setting up these new phones. Took 5 calls to Sprint to get them activated correctly.

Rain on Wednesday?... ha! not here...

upload_2019-1-28_11-9-55.png

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Good morning afternoon! :wave:

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Morning everyone ! Colds coming back up here but that’s better than rain lol. Have a good day and see ya later.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
G g g g g gg g ooo oooo oooo oooooo d d d d dd d ddd morrrr rrr rr rrr n n n n nning

upload_2019-1-30_10-12-57.png

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Tomorrow’s supposed to get to like -9 here in Staten Island. We just had a snow squall come through with super high winds. Like a white out but no accumulation. It was crazy lol. Last cold snap I weatherstripped the storm door and front door and that helped a lot. Before that the wind was howling in through there. Have a good night and see ya in the am !

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yep it’s 6 degrees and the real feel is -9 like they said. Pretty cold lol. Stay warm and have a good day !

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
We hit a warm front... it's 3 degrees here today! :D

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Weather app show a 56 degree day here next week lol. Crazy weather ! Have a good night and see ya in the am.

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just looked again. Monday 49 Tuesday 56 then what after you can wash your car RAIN lmao

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Good morning! Got the baby today, catch y'all later.

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Morning everyone ! Looks like I might be able to wash the car today it’s gonna be like 36. As long as your in the sun it don’t freeze and it beats sitting in the car wash line with the people who don’t do any of their own work lol. Have a good day and see ya later !

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Good morning! It's just chilly and sunny here... no rain, no snow. This is what my coming week looks like...

upload_2019-2-2_10-20-42.png

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Morning everyone. Yes I’m up early on Sunday lol. Have a good day and see ya later.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Good morning! It's laundry day :(

Funny-Laundry-Meme-7.jpg

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Morning everyone ! Touch of spring here for the next couple of days. Actually that’s to make sure everyone gets sick with the changes of weather lol. Have a good day and see ya later.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Good morning... all my snow is gone :(

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Morning everyone ! It’s a beautiful day here today. Have a good one and see ya later.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Morning everyone. Have a good day and see ya later. Rain tonight lol. Should be glad I got a few days of a clean car lmao

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Good morning. It's one of those foggy, chilly, rainy, horror movie kinda days here today.

VU Sponsors