Become a Patron!

County Fair Bacco

This is the first time I post here and the first time I make a recipe :):):)
I just had the three flavors around and by off a whim I said to myself why not mix those together and see what it comes up to
I mixed pre-made 1 mil of each and tried it on my RTA it was awesome
can't really describe it but every puff it's something different
but because tasting is subjective it may or may not be good for everyone

anyway here it is:

and please let me know if it was done before not to take credit for an already existing recipe ( also i'm bad at naming recipes :()

Desert Ship FA 3%
Glory FA 3%
Cocoon FA 1.5%

The nuttiness of Glory is backed up by desert ship spices then comes the sweetness of Apple caramel cocoon which is a rather dark vape but I do like it alot
steeping for about a week or two would be better
i know it's high % for FA flavoring but unfortunately my taste buds are butchered from smoking for 18 years

you can always adjust the % to your liking

please let me know if anything could make it better still.

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
This is the first time I post here and the first time I make a recipe :):):)
I just had the three flavors around and by off a whim I said to myself why not mix those together and see what it comes up to
I mixed pre-made 1 mil of each and tried it on my RTA it was awesome
can't really describe it but every puff it's something different
but because tasting is subjective it may or may not be good for everyone

anyway here it is:

and please let me know if it was done before not to take credit for an already existing recipe ( also i'm bad at naming recipes :()

Desert Ship FA 3%
Glory FA 3%
Cocoon FA 1.5%

The nuttiness of Glory is backed up by desert ship spices then comes the sweetness of Apple caramel cocoon which is a rather dark vape but I do like it alot
steeping for about a week or two would be better
i know it's high % for FA flavoring but unfortunately my taste buds are butchered from smoking for 18 years

you can always adjust the % to your liking

please let me know if anything could make it better still.
Welcome to VU, you're one of us now!

burley

Picky Bearded 'Backy Bum
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ooh, Desert Ship. I vaped that mixed with coconut for a good, long spell. Not many people like it, from what I remember - so seeing someone pop on with a recipe calling for it? Bold, Moe, very Bold. I approve.

Ooh, Desert Ship. I vaped that mixed with coconut for a good, long spell. Not many people like it, from what I remember - so seeing someone pop on with a recipe calling for it? Bold, Moe, very Bold. I approve.
Actually I didn't like it either :) that's why I added Glory and cocoon to it to mask it a bit coz I made 400ml without testing it first :(

VU Sponsors