Become a Patron!

COV Tempest

Bigrick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
So I took my COV Tempest out of the drawer where it has been for quite a while. The exterior of those things are rubberized and mine was and has been peeling for a while. That is why it was living in the drawer. So I peeled it clean and it had a nice black plasticish finish, however the plastic looked cheap. I covered it with a dark blue-black chameleon looking carbon fiber sticky stuff. I took care and got the mod covered with a single piece and I must say it does look very good. Also added my blue Medusa Reborn rda. It matches well.
I forgot how decent of a mod this thing is. It is American made and I do like that. But seriously it is a very good vape and if you Google it you will find one for $10 from several vendors. An extremely great deal for a very good mod. It has pre heat options and three memory presets. Really if you need a back up this is a great option for you. Actually if someone is in need I would be willing to pif this one to them. Only thing is to pay shipping. I do not do PP so it would require someone to put $5 in the mail for delivery. A certain level of trust is necessary. I would not give myself a lousy rep here on VU for $5 so only issue is time to put this excellent mod in needy hands. So there it is. The more I Vape on this the more I remember how much I actually like it so retaining it as a backup for myself is not an issue however if someone is in need that's the deal. Merry Christmas and Happy New Years to all. Have a peaceful weekend.
Big Rick

Pastorfuzz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I have a few of those myself along with the Wraith squonks.
Got them dirt cheap a while back. I like them, but many gave them a bad rap because of them being a pain to navigate through the screen.
I got used to it and it's fine.
A good deal if you can still find them for $10

Bigrick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I have a few of those myself along with the Wraith squonks.
Got them dirt cheap a while back. I like them, but many gave them a bad rap because of them being a pain to navigate through the screen.
I got used to it and it's fine.
A good deal if you can still find them for $10
The navigation imo is easy. And recent Google search turned up at least 3 vendors that still have them for $10. Actuallly I am going to order a couple soon. Only thing is 3 battery mod and that can be a financial issue for some. Oh and mine sucks batteries dry fairly quick but does last a day.

Pastorfuzz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
The navigation imo is easy. And recent Google search turned up at least 3 vendors that still have them for $10. Actuallly I am going to order a couple soon. Only thing is 3 battery mod and that can be a financial issue for some. Oh and mine sucks batteries dry fairly quick but does last a day.
Mine didn't do to bad on the batteries as i remember. Haven't used it in a long time. Hell, 4 of them are still brand new.
Navigation was easy for me also, but many complained it sucked.
The Wraith squonker would suck the battery though. Had to change it out every 5 hours or so.

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I'm glad I found this tread. I love my Tempest. Think I'll use mine tonight.
I tend to binge shop on insane sales. So, I bought a bunch of them. I have at least 10 of both colors. So @Bigrick , when you're ready to buy some I'd really appreciate it if you buy from me, please?. I have way too many and would like to get most, if not all sold. $10 plus $3.something shipping I think. I'll have to weigh it with the bubble mailer. Hopefully it's less. And if you're buying more than one I'll discount. PM anytime.
(I have a new Wraith as well)

(DISCLAIMER: This post is not intended to just sell Tempest Mods. It is merely to comment on how I like my Tempest and "share" the ones I have.)

Last edited:

Bigrick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I will certainly buy from you. Probably soon. Thank you for sharing this information.

VU Sponsors