Ave40

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey friends,

:shades::shades: “Wayward AVE40”
Coming again with the shocking activity you should not miss! The moment of excitement is coming again, in order to feedback customers support to ave40 wholesale, we hold a Vaporesso brand activity here, there will be a huge surprise, just follow me!

Vaporesso trip begin>>

21318913_502921460042096_3422764430825595621_o.jpg

Stage 1:Get free Vaporesso SWAG 80W Starter Kit ---5 winners
Stay for 5 days (7th-12th. Sep)

What's more
Stage 2: 10 Free Vaporesso SWAG 80W Starter Kit & 40 coupon codes
Time limited: (12th-18th. Sep)

Stage 3: Get free coupon code for any Vaporesso items ---5 winners
Time Limited: (18th-24th. Sep)

:vino:The carnival did not end...
All Vaporesso items on ave40 25% off with the coupon code: "VAPOSALE25"

Just enjoy the big Vaporesso feast! Time limited, do not let such good opportunity slip~~
Any question or suggestion feel free to drop us a email on [email protected], you may also do with our 1 on 1 service to contact.

Ave40

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi, Vapors

The first stage is ended, It's a super honor to be right here to post the very last result of the vaporesso swag Kit giveaway.
And express my congratulations to the winners,also thanks for your participation.
If you failed to win this giveaway ,no need to feel pity ,the other two stage are full of possibility. Maybe subsequent time the winner is you~~

jZcdjE5.png

BTW, Wonderful constantly!
Latest activity shocking now: Share link to get free gift>>
3 awards provide:
* 50 coupon
* 100 coupon
* coupon to change anyone you like
September! more surprise spring up on ave40, pleasantly to see all our customer to get this benefits,
vaping on friends!

Last edited:

Ave40

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Dear friends,
Good day! have you join the stage 3(18th-24th), few days left now, hurry to take your participation please!
5 winners can get free coupon code which can get any vaporesso items
Simple with:
* Visit ave40 blog and review vaporesso swag Kit.
* Repost the product page on your social media.
* Screenshot your work and send it to [email protected]

No time hesiteted, hurry in>>

5LQbhFG.png

;);), my friends, you will be the next winner and get the prefect vaporesso item you like, later will gone, good bless to you!

Ave40

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
How regularly do you notice promotions in which you may get reductions on preferred vaping merchandise just by using registering? It's the hazard of an entire life with AVE40!

Last stage 3 here in>>
e1wmJAa.jpg

Need greater help? You can get to AVE40's website and ask for a "1 on 1 service" to get all your questions answered virtually fast. AVE40 is one of those vaping corporations who've stellar customer service.

Now consider to enter the coupon code"VAPOSALE" earlier than sorting out so you can get that vaporesso tool you have usually wanted at a low, low price!

Ave40

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey guys,
Honor to be here to publish the winner of stage 3, really excited about that. For the beginning,i need to express my sincere thanks to all your support!
and congratulations to the winner.

Winner list here>>

22047853_510949029239339_2311625979819484949_o.jpg

Finally, the activity hold by vaporesso supplier & AVE40 finished successfully. Thanks for your participation once again, follow us and see you next time! Any feedback welcome to contact with [email protected] or reply with 1 on 1 service on our page directly.

VU Sponsors