Become a Patron!

Crazy Rabbit Range - Part 3 - Freakyvape

timwis

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi Vaping Underground members, In this review i take a look at another range of e-liquids from Freakyvape. This review is the last of 3 reviews for the large Crazy Rabbit "shake and vape" Range which was supplied for the purpose of this review by Freakyvape.

http://www.freakyvape.com/products/

If you have read any of my other reviews of e-liquid from this company then you will know Freakyvape are a Polish manufacturer with many interesting ranges of "shake and vape" e-liquid ranges, the Crazy Rabbit Range consists of the following flavours:

WIZARD
SHAKE IT UP
FRESH BREEZE
AMIGO
ALL NIGHT
HOBGOBLIN
SPITFIRE
SNOW BALL
MR NICE
EL MARIACHI
FREAK SHOW
BORN IN THE USA
EL COMANDANTE
DARK AGE
GOOD MORNING
WHO I AM
FEEL THE BITE
GREEN JOY
LET’S DANCE
ANTARCTICA
BOOM BOOM
MACHINE GUN

I received all 22 flavours to both try and give my thoughts about, in this review i will be giving my opinion on 7 of the flavours, i have all ready given my thoughts on 15 of the flavours in 2 previous reviews. below is Freakyvapes introduction to the range:

CRAZY RABBIT 20ml
SHAKE AND VAPE, SHORT FILL ELIQUIDS
Liquids have been created with the highest quality ingredients, to meet the requirements of an increasingly demanding market. Liquids are suitable for both high end and low end equipment users. CRAZY RABBIT liquids contain 50% PG and 50% VG. Shake and vape e-juice is non a nicotine liquid.
To get e-liquid you need to add 10ml of nicotine shot. It is recommended to use a base three times stronger than expected.

Plastic bottle 30ml

Liquid content 20ml

for 10ml nicotine shot

Below a message to the readers of this review from Freakyvape:

Welcome to Freaky Vape, place where the liquids get more freaky.

Hello, we are Freaky Vape, a company that is based in Poland, Europe. We
are professionaly working and rising up for over 4 years. We are
providing you the highest quality aromas and e-liquids at our efficient,
highest rank laboratory that assures the quality of the final product.
Our manufacturing components are sourced from trust- worthy suppliers.
We use only Food Flavours, and have a specific technique to confirm that
the proportions of concentrates and e-liquids in our product is extremely accurate.

check out our web
http://www.freakyvape.com/about/

The liquids i received came in 30ml gorilla bottles with 20ml of extra strength e-liquid inside. This leaves space for 10ml of dilution to get the perfect strength. This gives a lot of options, one 18mg nicotine shots will give you 6mg or you could use half a nicotine shot with a further 5ml of PG or VG for a 3mg end liquid. If you have 72mg nicotine or you want 0mg they give you the versatility to keep the PG/VG ratio the same, have almost a 50/50 ratio or turn the juice into high VG.

Testing The E-Liquids

To test the e-liquids i treated all flavours the same adding 1ml of 72mg nicotine, 4ml of PG and 5ml of VG. This kept the same 50VG/50PG Ratio that the original e-liquids were and a nicotine strength of 2.4mg e-liquids to test.

Testing Equipment

I tested all 4 e-liquids on 2 sets of equipment. I also used fresh pre-wound coils for each test. The cotton i used was Jellyfish.

Equipment

Smok T-Priv with Geekvape Zeus 0.45 (+/- 0.01) fused clapton 30W
Smoant Cylon with Digiflavor Drop 0.23 (+/- 0.02) duel fused claptons 55W

These pictures are of the testing equipment used but are not taken at the time of testing.

The 7 flavours i will be giving my opinion in the last of 3 reviews for the Crazy Rabbit Range are:

WHO I AM
FEEL THE BITE
GREEN JOY
LET’S DANCE
ANTARCTICA
BOOM BOOM
MACHINE GUN

WHO I AM – strawberry, apple, cotton candy

Not a bad start at all, on both inhale and exhale cotton candy sits quite strongly in the background, on the inhale a hint of sweet strawberry but dominating the juice is crisp apple, on the exhale the strawberry dominates with the apple only evident on some vapes. This juice leaves you with a very pleasant strawberry aftertaste.

Score: 9.5/10

FEEL THE BITE – orange dessert

This juice is identical on inhale and exhale and i can best describe it has a trifle made with a bitter orange jelly, both a cake like flavour and sweetened cream are very evident, in contrast the orange is very bitter but i really like this juice.

Score 9.25/10

GREEN JOY – green apple

A very simple but nice apple e-liquid, inhale and exhale identical and just crisp green apple, a touch sour.

Score: 9/10

LET’S DANCE – delicate and fresh mint

On inhale a mint (boiled sweet mint) sits in the background with the juice tasting of vanilla cream, on the exhale the mint gets stronger but never really dominates.

Score: 8/10

ANTARCTICA – strong mint

Before trying this i was expecting a Trebor extra strong mint type flavour but instead the flavour is sweetened garden mint all the way.

Ssore: 8.5/10

BOOM BOOM – bubble gum

Another simple but this time extremely nice e-liquid. There are plenty of bubble gum flavours about some good others not that great but this is possibly the nicest bubble gum flavour juice I've tried. The inhale is authentic fruity bubble gum, the exhale is still very much authentic bubble gum but even more fruity. Very pleasant aftertaste.

Score: 9/10

MACHINE GUN – bubble energy drink

This is different but quite nice, i actually find the flavour more like flat Cola, inhale is bubble gum very much in the background with a strong flat cola taste dominating, the exhale see's the bubble gum taste come much more to the fore.

Score: 8.75/10

Conclusion

Another 7 high quality e-liquids to round off the excellent 22 flavours that make up the Crazy Rabbit Range. Out of these 7 liquids Who I Am, Feel The Bite, Green Joy and Boom Boom were excellent.

I would once again like to thank Freakyvape for supplying the Crazy Rabbit range of e-liquids for review.

http://www.freakyvape.com/products/

VU Sponsors