Become a Patron!

Crazy Rabbit Skyline Range - Freakyvape

timwis

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi Vaping Underground members, In this review i take a look at another range of e-liquids from Freakyvape. Freakyvape do a couple of Crazy Rabbit ranges and some Crazy Rabbit Aromats (concentrates) and i will be reviewing them all. This review is for the Crazy Rabbit Skyline "shake and vape" range which was supplied for the purpose of this review by Freakyvape.

http://www.freakyvape.com/products/

If you have read any of my other reviews of eliquid from this company then you will know Freakyvape are a Polish manufacturer with many interesting ranges of "shake and vape" e-liquid ranges, the Crazy Rabbit Skyline range consists of the following flavours:

HOT ROD
SKYWALKER
MAD MEN
LOWRIDER
GOLDMAN

I received 4 of the 5 flavours to both try and give my thoughts on, I didn't receive "Skywalker" as it was unavailable but hopefully i will receive it soon and put my thoughts in the comments, below is Freakyvapes introduction to the range:

SKYLINE 20ml
SHAKE AND VAPE, SHORT FILL ELIQUIDS
NEW BOTTLES , NEW DESIGNS AND MORE AROMATIC FLAVOURS
Liquids have been created with the highest quality ingredients, to meet the requirements of an increasingly demanding market. Liquids are suitable for both high end and low end equipment users.

SKYLINE liquids contain 30% PG and 70% VG. Shake and vape e juice is a non nicotine liquid.
To get e-liquid you need to add 10ml of nicotine shot. It is recommended to use a base three times stronger than expected.

Plastic bottle 30ml

Liquid content 20ml

for 10ml nicotine shot

Below a message to the readers of this review from Freakyvape:

Welcome to Freaky Vape, place where the liquids get more freaky.

Hello, we are Freaky Vape, a company that is based in Poland, Europe. We
are professionaly working and rising up for over 4 years. We are
providing you the highest quality aromas and e-liquids at our efficient,
highest rank laboratory that assures the quality of the final product.
Our manufacturing components are sourced from trust- worthy suppliers.
We use only Food Flavours, and have a specific technique to confirm that
the proportions of concentrates and e-liquids in our product is extremely accurate.

check out our web
http://www.freakyvape.com/about/

The liquids i received came in 30ml gorilla bottles with 20ml of extra strength e-liquid inside. This leaves space for 10ml of dilution to get the perfect strength. This gives a lot of options, one 18mg nicotine shots will give you 6mg or you could use half a nicotine shot with a further 5ml of PG or VG for a 3mg end liquid. If you have 72mg nicotine or you want 0mg they give you the versatility to keep the PG/VG ratio the same, have almost a 50/50 ratio or turn the juice into high VG.

Testing The E-Liquids

To test the e-liquids i treated all flavours the same adding 1ml of 72mg nicotine, 2ml of PG and 7ml of VG. This kept the same 70VG/30PG Ratio that the original e-liquids were and a nicotine strength of 2.4mg e-liquids to test.

Testing Equipment

I tested all 4 e-liquids on 2 sets of equipment. I also used fresh pre-wound coils for each test. The cotton i used was Jellyfish.

Equipment

Smok T-Priv with Geekvape Zeus 0.45 (+/- 0.01) fused clapton 30W
Smoant Cylon with Digiflavor Drop 0.23 (+/- 0.02) duel fused claptons 55W

These pictures are of the testing equipment used but are not taken at the time of testing.

HOT ROD – kiwi , mango , peach

A great 3 flavour combination which has no tricks as inhale and exhale give the exact same flavour. All 3 flavours are very evident and if any are more dominant it's the peach while the kiwi makes it quite refreshing.

Score: 9/10

SKYWALKER – cactus , mandarin

Sounds a very interesting e-liquid, unfortunately i didn't receive this flavour but if i receive it in the future i will post my thoughts in the thread.

Score: N/A

MAD MEN– peach, pineapple, menthol

I don't vape menthol flavours by choice but i still receive plenty to review so can compare with others. I do like the peach and pineapple flavour combination and the menthol actually is just right for me sitting in the background. The exhale does see the menthol come through more but doesn't overpower as it can in a lot of flavours which include menthol. Not bad at all.

Score: 8/10

LOWRIDER – peach, raspberry

A simple combination of peach and raspberry but sometimes simple is best and this flavour is very nice, on the inhale both flavours can be clearly identified but on the exhale the two merge giving almost a peach melba yogurt flavour which is very addictive. An excellent e-liquid

Score: 9.5/10

GOLDMAN – blackcurrant, tropico

This e-liquid surprised me just how well it works, the blackcurrant is Jackyl and hyde in this juice. The inhale is all about tropical flavours, pineapple and mango definitely present but the tropical blend is quite dense so others might identify another fruit or three, while the blackcurrant is only just noticeable in the background. On the exhale the blackcurrant wakes up and comes through very strong forcing the tropical blend into the background.

Score: 9/10

Conclusion another consistently good range from Freakyvape. The picks for me were, Lowrider, Hot Rod and Goldman.

I would once again like to thank Freakyvape for supplying the Crazy Rabbit Skyline range for the purpose of this review.

http://www.freakyvape.com/products/

VU Sponsors