Become a Patron!

Creamy and Fruity

ILikeVandyVapeProducts

Member For 1 Year
Is Creamy and Fruity a real thing to you guys? cause where I'm at, we have 2 types of juices, one is creamy, which is like very hot when inhaling and usually used by those who were heavy smokers and fruity which is more minty and cold to the throat and usually used by people who just want to vape for the flavor or clouds, My question is do y'all have this classifications? is this a real thing cause I've been scowering thru the internet to find the differences between these two classification but have found none about it? so i thought it was probably just a local thing

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What country you in? You can have fuits with creams. Strawberry cheesecake,yogurt,custard. Most fruits go great with creams.

Sent from my LM-Q610(FGN) using Tapatalk

ILikeVandyVapeProducts

Member For 1 Year
What country you in? You can have fuits with creams. Strawberry cheesecake,yogurt,custard. Most fruits go great with creams.

Yea exactly, that's what i thought aswell, but in Malaysia some of them classify some vapes as Fruity and Creamy, kinda weird, raised my eyebrow when they explained to me the difference, but im not gonna argue since they let me borrow one of their Juice which was Creamy and i did notice a difference, the creamy was much more hot even at 50watts and a stronger throat hit even tho it was at PG/VG 30/70

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yea exactly, that's what i thought aswell, but in Malaysia some of them classify some vapes as Fruity and Creamy, kinda weird, raised my eyebrow when they explained to me the difference, but im not gonna argue since they let me borrow one of their Juice which was Creamy and i did notice a difference, the creamy was much more hot even at 50watts and a stronger throat hit even tho it was at PG/VG 30/70
What nicotine mg? That may be the extra throat hit

ILikeVandyVapeProducts

Member For 1 Year
What nicotine mg? That may be the extra throat hit

6mg, nothing crazy, I compared it to a different juice, which had the same Nic, VG/PG ratio and the difference is noticeable, very noticeable, the creamy juice is more harsh to the throat while the other fruity juice was minty and i could take much longer drags with it

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sometimes it's the same with me. Seems thicker on the chest with custards and milk shakes

ILikeVandyVapeProducts

Member For 1 Year
Sometimes it's the same with me. Seems thicker on the chest with custards and milk shakes

I just got news back from my friend seems that the juice was apparently 12 Nic, the bottle says 0 but he said don't trust it since on the side it said it contained Nicotine, must be the reason why it was more harsh to my throat.

VU Sponsors