Become a Patron!

Is What i'm asking clear?

• Total voters
I'm trying to get the exact flavor from a premium french soda specifically "Lorina sparkling coconut lime" Also it has a more viscus consistency I suppose due to the Vosgess Sand stone. So I am trying to transfer that to the juice is there a way I can make an extract or essence something like that. Or made make a concentrate try to powder it, condense it , remove some if not all the sugar and if there is some what levels would be OK?(sugar content is 22g) I want it to taste exactly (or close as possible) to it and I would prefer to use the actual soda in it in some way. This is for a Great NEW product idea I had So ANY HELP is highly appreciated, even more if it keeps it safe for Digestion. Maybe you can point me to a resorce or the right direction. Thanks in advance.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Vaping sugars isn't a great idea. You'd be better off trying to find flavorings to try and match the taste, if I'm understanding your thoughts correctly.

There are lots of coconut, lime and soda flavorings on the market, individually. None contain sugars. If you need to sweeten to taste, there are sweeteners available, as well.

I would not use soda to make ejuice.

I see It's just that it's so unique that it's going to be difficult to match so was hoping to be able to start from scratch with it or make some kind of concentrate of my own. So I what I'm asking even achievable?

Jimi D

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
We can't vape sugar. It caramelizes and we wind up smoking instead of vaping. Shop around for a flavor close to that. I'm sure it's around.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I see It's just that it's so unique that it's going to be difficult to match so was hoping to be able to start from scratch with it or make some kind of concentrate of my own. So I what I'm asking even achievable?
You can still do this by experimenting with the flavors you taste. Each of the flavors you desribed are available by several flavoring companies.

VU Sponsors