Become a Patron!

Did this help you?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
So recently the Crebox C37 came out. The Introduction on vape.com says "The Crebox C75 is the world's first waterproof box mod! This heavy duty vape mod is built for vapers with an active lifestyle. Its rugged body is built to last and include a dust-proof silicone sleeve. You'll be vaping all day with it's long lasting high capacity build-in battery, 75 watts of power, temperature control capabilities and it's also compatible with all coil types."
Are you ready?
I haven't tried the waterproof part and I don't really think I'm gonna tempt fate on that one.

You have to be very careful with the "rugged body" when and if you buy this make sure to take a real look at the MOD if ANY I MEAN ANY noise is coming from the MOD do not buy it. That means the internal battery or something else has come loose or gone wrong within the MOD and therefore will work for maybe a week or two before finally shorting out and throwing you an error screen.
When my internal battery shorted out, it only turned on when I plugged it in. It prompted me an error code and just stopped working in general. When you would shake it you could hear the internal battery going from side to side. If it has been less then I month immediately return it. There is nothing you can do to fix this other then buy a new MOD or return it.

The silicone sleeve is actually really cool it stays on your lap and it rarely falls out of your hand or pocket. Also dust proof? Ehhh, stuff definitely sticks to it because it's silicone but it's pretty easy to wipe it off.

I'd say the battery life is pretty good. I'm on my second MOD (first MOD battery "died") and this one had randomly throwing me errors, I have charged it one night, all night, in the morning it said that I had 75% battery. But then it suddenly goes down to 15% battery in two puffs and throws me a low battery error. All you can do to fix this is leave it plugged in till 100%!! You are more likely to get more quality and life out of your mod if you vape till it's dead and recharge till it's full.
P.s. I don't know about the battery lasting all day. But it truly depends on how much you vape. If you do it every hour for 15 minutes starting at 9 am it's going to be dead by 5pm.

The coil types. You have to be very careful with how you put your coils in and how tight they go. If you put a new coil in your mod, make sure to close the air flow on your mod so none of the juice leaks into the new coil. If it does DO NOT blow it out!! You have to make it come out the tip! Or you just wasted money on a new coil :(
As regards to how tight you can put your coil in depends on your MOD I have a smok brand babymak or something. And if you put the bottom coil to tight into the bottom it will throw a code "load short" just make sure to loosen it but not to much.

Now to charging this thing. ONLY USE THE CHARGER IT COMES WITH. The reason I really Really emphasize this is because with the charger it comes with it fits perfectly inside the MOD other chargers like for the Samsung phone are to lose and you have to prop it up against on object to keep it charging.

This product I would say is like a 5/10 for me. Just because I've already had to replace it once and my second has been a lil shit on me.

If you have any question or even statements post them down below. I posted this because there is absolutely no information online about errors that aren't in the little book they give you. Nor ways to trouble shoot.

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Maybe a moderator can move this to the regulated mods section. Pretty sure the recalls area are for folks to post info about mods/devices that have been recalled due to flaws or safety concerns. @SMOKIE

VU Sponsors