Become a Patron!

Creme Savers/Campino Hard Candy (Smoking Bull´s "Milk")

Psychedelic Biscuit

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hey everyone,

Im looking for a recipe that tastes like the Campino Bonbons, I have no idea if they exist in the USA but I guess they do, or at least something similar.
storck-campino.png

There is actually a liquid flavoring which tastes like these, which was my allday liquid for a couple of days but then it was empty and since I want to start mixing with strawberry/raspberry flavors I thought it would be nice to try to create something similar.
The flavoring im talking about is "Nebelfee´s Milk" by Smoking-Bull (German Liquid manufactory).
http://www.smokingbull.de/aromen/16/nebelfees-milk-aroma-ohne-farbstoff?c=5
The 10ml bottle is 6,90€ and lasts for 100ml of juice, it would be nice to clone that stuff or find something cheaper.
Maybe this is just what "strawberry custard" is supposed to taste like, I dont know because I never tried one.
Also from reading the Cuttwood Milk thread it could be something like that.
I was just wondering if anybody maybe knows these bonbons and happens to know a liquid that tastes like them :)
If not I would be extremely happy if someone could recommend a liquid with creamy-berry-milky notes that is actually not supersweet.

Cheers
Dave

Last edited:

Psychedelic Biscuit

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
While on the hard-candy topic, Ricola from Switzerland would be bloody amazing (the classic one) but I guess thats nex-level shit?

VU Sponsors