Become a Patron!

Crown 2 coils question.

MissTango

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hello there. I was wondering if anyone knows if Uwell released better batches of the crown 2 replacent coils?
I purchursed the tank and extra coils but from anywhere from 2 hrs to 2 days later the coils would burn out or just taste like "poo" so I stopped using the tank.
Hoping Uwell fixed the issue.
Its not my juices they work just fine in my original crown tank.
So are the coils better now or is anyone still having issues?

Edit!:
Has anyone tried the .8 coils
Referenced in this article?
http://www.electroniccigaretteconsu...own-2-review-how-does-it-compare-to-original/

Last edited:

mikeyboy74

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Look for dual yellow o-rings on the coils. Later version. Hard to tell who is stocking what, which keeps me away from these tanks. They should have renamed the new coils for ID purposes. Rafale coils should also fit.

Biggamz

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Look for dual yellow o-rings on the coils. Later version. Hard to tell who is stocking what, which keeps me away from these tanks. They should have renamed the new coils for ID purposes. Rafale coils should also fit.
Yes but there are coils with yellow bands that are bad.
The newest batch have the yellow 510 insulators but the difference is the coil reads .50ohm 50w to 70w
.25ohm 60w to 90w

Biggamz

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
But if you are knowledgeable in coil building and such. These coils are super easy to rewick. Just pop out the coil with a rod torch off the old gunky coil wrap some new cotton around it (sqaure cotton pads work best) slide it back in put your insulator in then your 510 pin and your done. And once you get good at it, its a breeze. I build 'em in a few minutes and im on my way. Haven't paid for a coil since i bought my first crown 1 years ago. I've tried this with other coils but the crown coils are by far the easiest to rebuild and they last and taste alot better than the factory coils. And if you rebuild them all the versions will work. Not sure why they dont work from the factory but put some new cotton around them and they work perfect.

ChrisL

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have been using the new Se1 coils (v4/5?) for about a week now, and so far so good. Only place I could find them was the official Uwell website. Tons of vapor with really good flavor so far.

VU Sponsors