Become a Patron!

Crown 3

Simbah

Member For 4 Years
Hi there, just got my Crown 3 and started using it. So far I do like it, but I'm experiencing some spitback. I've primed the coil well etc etc.
Maybe long term users would help me with some advice on how to fix/prevent it. Thanks!

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Hi there, just got my Crown 3 and started using it. So far I do like it, but I'm experiencing some spitback. I've primed the coil well etc etc.
Maybe long term users would help me with some advice on how to fix/prevent it. Thanks!
turn up the wattage. both coils are best around 100-110 watts. With some mods the .5 ohm coil may struggle to get that wattage due to volt limits

sychosis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Are you using the original driptip ? I had a custom.made for mine and it causes spitback / juice rising , switches the tip and problem gone . Working on boring out my custom now

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Simbah

Member For 4 Years
Yes, but once I changed from the Minikin to the Alien it stopped, seems like a power issue. But this tank is awesome. No idea how long coils will last, I'm ditching my Baby Beasts because of that.

hellcatrydr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
But this tank is awesome.
No idea how long coils will last, I'm ditching my Baby Beasts because of that.

I did the same thing... The C3 is my all time fave tank right now.
Those (high contact area) stainless steel coil heads are delishimus. :)

I dumped my beast tanks like they were on fire.

ps, you need a dual batt mod to really feel either coil IMO...
but as was said... especially the .5 ohm coil.

hellcatrydr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
A hundred watts is fer tough guys...:eek: I'm running the .5 head at ~ 65 W with the afc ~2/3 open.
(mods typically read these @ .52 or .53 ohms)

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
A hundred watts is fer tough guys...:eek: I'm running the .5 head at ~ 65 W with the afc ~2/3 open.
(mods typically read these @ .52 or .53 ohms)

I ran them at 100-110 and am getting on average 3 weeks lol. Alright wouldn't surprise me if a coil or 2 are jank here and there I haven't got one yet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pescadore

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Coils definitely last on this tank. Only thing I dont like about it is how hot it gets. Great flavor and vapor though.

Sent from my SM-T377P using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors