Become a Patron!

Crown coils leaking! :(

vapeski215

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I've tried literally everything and still, all 3 coils leak immediately. Has anyone found a fix to these pieces of trash? I love crowns product but this is ridiculous, lost 20 or more ml of juice. Still haven't gotten to enjoy it yet and it's extremely frustrating. Tried tightening the coil, I tried high vg juice, I didn't screw it on my mod tight to see if that would help and still nope. I cleaned it, took apart a coil and tried to make the rubber piece flush from the craps wiring they did and nope, still didn't work :( how can a company do such a great job on the tank, then make trash coils....it blows my mind. Not to mention I bought a rafale x rda and the ohms are reading 2.0 instead of .38, just not having any luck with this company at all

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I've tried literally everything and still, all 3 coils leak immediately. Has anyone found a fix to these pieces of trash? I love crowns product but this is ridiculous, lost 20 or more ml of juice. Still haven't gotten to enjoy it yet and it's extremely frustrating. Tried tightening the coil, I tried high vg juice, I didn't screw it on my mod tight to see if that would help and still nope. I cleaned it, took apart a coil and tried to make the rubber piece flush from the craps wiring they did and nope, still didn't work :( how can a company do such a great job on the tank, then make trash coils....it blows my mind. Not to mention I bought a rafale x rda and the ohms are reading 2.0 instead of .38, just not having any luck with this company at all
I tossed all the crown tanks in the garbage, where they belong.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Seriously, good luck finding crown coils which are anything close to flawless....ever since the first batch it's been downhill from there. The company should be ashamed of themselves for selling the fucking scrap-iron.

vapeski215

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks brother. I really don't know what they're doing either lol I guess tomorrow or Thursday I'm going to try and rebuild one to see if I can get it to work...if not then I'll just have to wait until my Sapor arrives

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The RBA works OK on the crown if your into building coils.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Blows my mind they can't make the same fucking coils they manufactured when the tank first came out....I bought a shitload of those coils, just ran out a few months ago. From the horror stories I've heard lately, haven't wasted any money on their scrap-iron in awhile.

vapeski215

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I was just going to rebuild the stock coil but I think it's the rubber grommet on the bottom that leaks. Hopefully there's some kind of fix or I'll just have to find another tank

VU Sponsors