Become a Patron!

Crown III coils do something unusual and most welcome?

GorGon27

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If you vape them dry they do absolutely nothing. No Vapor. They do not burn like other coils. To test fired 20 seconds dry, nothing. Should never use a dry tank but this is good if you are not watching and happen to run out. Do other coils do this? My experience is terrible burnt cotton in your lungs. I am using temp control but that should not matter. Did not test if it burns in watts. Just an FYI. I know many do not use this tank anymore. I do because I need low Vapor output.

Rooster Cogburn

Memento Mori
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
If you vape them dry they do absolutely nothing. No Vapor. They do not burn like other coils. To test fired 20 seconds dry, nothing. Should never use a dry tank but this is good if you are not watching and happen to run out. Do other coils do this? My experience is terrible burnt cotton in your lungs. I am using temp control but that should not matter. Did not test if it burns in watts. Just an FYI. I know many do not use this tank anymore. I do because I need low Vapor output.
I think that is just because you are in TC mode. That’s what temp. Control does, cuts power to a dry wick. In wattage mode it will fry your coil, so wait until you’re ready for a new coil. Then put in wattage mode and watch it burn baby burn.

VU Sponsors