Become a Patron!

Crown III - too much juice in it

zeeter

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
It's like I'm sucking through a straw. I have one on another device and that is fine. This one, at the same wattage and atomizer burns through juice (probably because It's going up through the mouthpiece) and I don't get good clouds at all compared to the other tank.

Just tried my other crown III again and there is some juice suck-up with that, too, but not as bad as the one I bought yesterday.

iwarzon

Member For 3 Years
I have 4 Crown III tanks (color thing) and I have experienced very little if any spit back but I do go through Juice more thank others

hellcatrydr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's like I'm sucking through a straw. I have one on another device and that is fine. This one, at the same wattage and atomizer burns through juice (probably because It's going up through the mouthpiece) and I don't get good clouds at all compared to the other tank.

Just tried my other crown III again and there is some juice suck-up with that, too, but not as bad as the one I bought yesterday.
Could be a bad atty...
What is your juice's Pg/Vg ratio?

"going up through the mouthpiece"???

315jessie

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have the crown 3 and today o got a mouth full of juice .. but it's also been laying on its side for over a month with juice in it
I'm breaking it down and cleaning it really good and changing the coil

Sent from my iPhone

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If it sat for a while, blow into the DT on power.
If you filled it and forgot to close the air flow off, blow into the DT on power.

Unless you are vaping a high pg juice, missing orings, you shouldn't get spit back at all from the crown if filled with the air closed off and it hasn't been sitting.

Either way, easy to fix with a 5 second blow/burn off.

The only time I get any spit is if I forget to close off the air when filling. I vape 70vg and thicker juice only but most juice is around that viscosity nowadays so your juice probably is too.

Last edited:

zeeter

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
If it sat for a while, blow into the DT on power.
If you filled it and forgot to close the air flow off, blow into the DT on power.

Unless you are vaping a high pg juice, missing orings, you shouldn't get spit back at all from the crown if filled with the air closed off and it hasn't been sitting.

Either way, easy to fix with a 5 second blow/burn off.

The only time I get any spit is if I forget to close off the air when filling. I vape 70vg and thicker juice only but most juice is around that viscosity nowadays so your juice probably is too.

I never paid attention to the air vents when filling but I will now. They've always been open when filling. Not on purpose, just that they're always open and I didn't know they were supposed to be closed when filling.

Tried that blowing technique with the air vents closed and also while open (which made more sense since) Seemed to do the trick. Thanks

VU Sponsors