Become a Patron!

Crown sub ohm tank by uwell

SteelCity14

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
If you are on more of a budget like me, go with the Crown tank. I would say its just it's just as good as the TFV4. Best thing about the Crown is you can find 4 pack of coils for around $8, TFV4 coils for a 5 pack I haven't found a price below $18 really...

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Crap, crap, crap.

Just got my SS 0.5 wick a bit toasty. :(

It's been months since the only other time I've done this. :oops:

Been doing the Crown on the xBrick II (power mode, don't have the upgrades), and using the VTC/Mega (Ti) as well all weekend. Must have gotten used to the TC and didn't watch the juice in the Crown. Dammit.

Been trying to vape it out, hoping it was more dry hit than toast, but it's not looking good.
Damn, that sucks. It's now official. I'm loving the shit out of the 1.2 coils

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vapin4Joy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My only problem I am having right now is the top won't unscrew. One of my 2 the bottom won't unscrew. Did any of you have this problem and know how to fix it?

Sent from my SM-P900 using Tapatalk
Stick it in your freezer for 10-15 minutes and try to unscrew it.

CorallineAlgae

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's now official. I'm loving the shit out of the 1.2 coils

Thanks so much for posting about them. I haven't read much about the 1.2Ω prebuilt coils. My pack will be here Thursday. I did build a 1.2Ω coil on the Crown RBA and it was pretty good, although nothing seems to beat the Crown prebuilt heads.

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks so much for posting about them. I haven't read much about the 1.2Ω prebuilt coils. My pack will be here Thursday. I did build a 1.2Ω coil on the Crown RBA and it was pretty good, although nothing seems to beat the Crown prebuilt heads.
It's essentially the same vape as the .5 & .25. The clouds are a bit weaker, but the flavor's still there

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Well, minus at least one flavor I can think of. :p

Being a glutton for punishment, and an idiot, I'm torture testing the new iSub 0.2.
I'm up to 46w with short breaks between pulls... and not a small amount of trepidation. :D
Now there's another one that never peaked my interest lol

CorallineAlgae

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's essentially the same vape as the .5 & .25. The clouds are a bit weaker, but the flavor's still there.

There must be something to these stainless steel coils. I ordered 24, 26, 28 & 30 gauge 316L SS wire but I only have the 28 in my hands at the moment, but it's a little too thin to use by itself. I'm hoping the 28 & 30 gauge wire will make good twisted or Clapton wire. I'd love to get the Crown RBA head to vape as beautifully as the prebuilt SS heads. Hopefully the 24-26 gauge 316L wire will do the trick.

Last edited:

VU Sponsors