Member For 2 Years
I can't wait for mine to show up in mail from slow ass FASTTECH

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MR. MAYHEM

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Holy crap. Now I know what I was missing. This tank is awesome. Crazy flavor and cloudy as heck. I thought the flavors sucked on my Atlantis but guess not. It's awesome on the crown. Recommend it to all

PaulS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have two tanks I use regularly - the Crown and the Starre 2 - both are as close to dripping as I can get without building coils. Sometimes I just do not want to build and rewick. Both these tanks have fantastic airflow, prebuilt coils that vape at wattages up to 100 ( although I generally use both between 65-75 watts). Both eat up juice like nobody's business. The Crown is my 'take to work' tank now because my Starre is bottom fill and the Crown is top fill. At work I vape at 50w to save on juice and battery and to avoid clouding up the whole work place, lol.

It is funny how fast new technology keeps arriving. I got the kanger mini and thought it was the bees knees with the .5 ohm coil. Then I got the delta 2 and my copils lasted a month and tasted great. All of a sudden three or four new and fabulous tanks came out that had .25 ohm and temp coils. My B+M has all the new tanks - OBS, Herakles, Silo etc. They all rock now.

I need to control myself. It is too easy to get trapped into buying all the new toys. Both tanks and mods get me excited. I want the new SX mini ML and I want to try the new TFV$ sub ohm tank - they sell it at my B+M ( the mini is on preorder). But I have to control myself. I just got a 13th Heavens dripper for my authentic Akuma. Yes. I'm addicted.

So back on topic. The Crown is fantastic. But wait and see what will be coming out in two months. Guaranteed there will be something new and even better. It is the nature of vaping these days. When I started three four years ago we had almost no choices - not like today. What a great time for new vapers to start with the kits and devices available.

Powerman

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I came from a Sub tank mini. 15-20 watts on my box. Not into cloud chucking. Got sick of burnt hits. I was going to get TC, and another mini... Started looking, ended up with a Crown. Holy Crap! I can't get over how much better it is. The mini is trash now. Flavor is awesome. Makes more vapor than I want. Top fill is very nice. No leaks. Air control is great.

The mini RBA was better than OCC, but I cant build a better coil than Uwells Ni200 or dual SS. No point in getting their RBA for me. And SS lasts much longer.

I still can't get over how nice it is. I know there are a couple others in the same league. The mini is a solid tank to get... But the Crown is on an entirely different level. Maybe others will continue to push the limits, but it is all the tank I can ever see wanting. Anything over what the D2 puts out is just making clouds for sport. It's just crazy good.

vaportester

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
It is a very nice tank for sure, but the rba is a little wonky in my opinion.

MR. MAYHEM

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I'm not a big fan of the ni200 coils. Much more flavor out of the .5 and .25 coils

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It is a very nice tank for sure, but the rba is a little wonky in my opinion.
Where did you get the RBA? My Crown was delivered yesterday..but it did not have the RBA in the box..

sent from my XT1080 via Tapatalk

Powerman

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
The tank does not come with RBA. Sold separately. A little pricey at $14 retail. I get one for $8 at.... I have to look again...

I have a Elekar Helm mod. I was wondering if the Crown Tank will fit in the mod. Also, will and tank fit on any mod?

Thanks!

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have a Elekar Helm mod. I was wondering if the Crown Tank will fit in the mod. Also, will and tank fit on any mod?

Thanks!

Any VW mod with a 510 connection

sent from my XT1080 via Tapatalk

Masher59

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I just picked up a Crown and the Ni200 coils. Hopefully Code3Vapor gets it shipped out soon.

Eddie88

Member For 3 Years
Kinda new to vaping. About 6 months or so. Ex smoker and more of a DL type. Just. Got a new Rx200. Any suggestions on tanks.

Thanks

Eddie88

Member For 3 Years
Got a new unwell crown tank on my rx200 must recommend to anyone looking for great flavor or even just for chuckin clouds.

+1 for Crown. Awesome flavor when you get a good coil. I use 0.25 @ 80 watts and it's amazing!

My biggest frustration is that 1/3 coils are bad. Also, when you found a good coil, it'll burn out in 2-3 days, 15-20ml of juice!

Crown is like owning a supercar. High consumption on Coils, Juice, Batteries. Alternating with Cleito and Herakles Plus to save costs.

Sent from my 0PJA2 using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors