Member For 2 Years
Not quite like first day but close and nothing like the crappy times

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MR. MAYHEM

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
90 is nice man. Nice warmish vape and shit ton of vapor. But I really like that Arctic also. It's awesome

Adam Paseman

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ya arctic is one of the best....and considering its ine if the "older" sub ohm tanks it hikds its own. I just think crown edges it out in vapor and taste (at higher watts...at 40 artic beats it) and i love the topfill and airflow if the crown.

MR. MAYHEM

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I have artic at 70. It's so nice. It came with the .2 coil in it

MR. MAYHEM

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Yea it's really nice man. Now I'm starting to be a vape hoarder. I got a tobeco mini, the crown, the Arctic and the smok on way. I need 2 more cheap cheap high watt mods. Lol

Adam Paseman

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ya i have had smoke vaporchaser, aspire 2-worst tank ive ever vaped-subtank plus, artic and crown. Gave away the aspire and smok tank and about to give away the kanger plus. Think im good with two. Have an ipv4 and a smok m65 which has issues, looking for one more mod.

MR. MAYHEM

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I didn't think the Atlantis 2 was that bad. Just didn't do it for me anymore. Gave it to my pop and he likes it

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Do you know if they offer warranty. I am really disappointed in this tank. Now currently I can't top fill. If I unscrew the top the whole thing comes apart. Glass and whole top assembly

Sounds like the chimney assembly has come loose. Try tightening that up a bit, that should solve that problem. Or you over tightened the top part

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

Last edited:

Adam Paseman

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The atlantis 2 was tastless and woukd burn with high bg juice above 30w. Hated that thing, was happy to give it away lol

MR. MAYHEM

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
No issue here. I ran the Atlantis with the nickel coils it wasn't bad but compared to the crown now and the mini. It's no comparison. I ran my juice on Atlantis anywhere from 50vg all the way to max vg with no issue

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yeah, it seems they've had a bad run on coils with the uwell. I got one pack & mine are fine. I vape the hell outta max vg with it

cage

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Out of curiosity, any tips on getting rid of the funny taste? I have one on the way and am curious.

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Out of curiosity, any tips on getting rid of the funny taste? I have one on the way and am curious.
Not sure this is a normal occurrence. I have had zero problems with mine. I'd say just ease up to the wattage you find fitting. I'm pretty damn content with the .5 coil at around 55is watts

cage

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The OP mentioned having a funny or odd taste even after several tanks of liquid ran through it. I guess I'll just have to get it, wash it, prime a coil, and let her rip.

Adam Paseman

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I believe his is an atypical experience with the crown. The only thing i'll say is SS coils will make ur juice taste different than kanthal. Most say better.

cage

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
OK....that makes sense. I am looking forward to giving a go after hearing so much hype about it.

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The OP mentioned having a funny or odd taste even after several tanks of liquid ran through it. I guess I'll just have to get it, wash it, prime a coil, and let her rip.
It comes out of the box pretty damn squeaky clern

MR. MAYHEM

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hopefully its work out the box.

Powerman

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Im debating on either going big and getting a snow wolf or small and a d2. I got a ipv4 and i vape all the time sona little concerned anout battery life if D2
So the new HG2s did better. My VTC5 are not old, but the higher capacity LG helps. Got me through a 10 hour work day. And that's from 20w on the mini to 50w on the D2.

VU Sponsors