Become a Patron!

Crunchy Berry Cupcake

Hillbilly Pig

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
Credit to @wildgypsy70 for the name. Today I have a recipe that is, in all honesty, better than it should be. I just started tossing flavors together and not only was it vapeable, it was actually good :eek:

2% TFA Berry Cereal
3% Cap Vanilla Cupcake v1(I don't think v2 would hurt this one though)
.75% FA Fresh Cream
2% Cap Sweet Cream
.25% FA lemon Sicily
1% INW strawberry shisha
Steep time: shake n vape(even better with a few hours)

I've been playing with it since I've made it, trying to make it better, but to no success. I did find a suitable sub for the creams tho, you can use 1.5% FA Vienna Cream instead if you don't have them, or just hate sweet cream, it won't be the same, but it'll do the job. This one likes to cling to your cotton for the next couple rounds, so take that into account if you use a tank. Hope you enjoy :D

Last edited:

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I am so happy to see this up! It really is quite good.....imma gonna have to mix it up again soon. Almost out of my first batch!

Hillbilly Pig

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
I'm missing that flavor too....wonder if some cereal 27 and forest fruit mixed together would be in the ballpark?

Sounds fine, I'd use a little more fruit than cereal 27.

HP, what does Berry Cereal taste like?

It's supposed to taste like capn crunch, I get some lemon, couple fruits I can't pick out by themselves with a light grain backnote, at the amount I used, I don't get much "cereal" (either that or it blends with cupcake too much and just disappears that part)

Hillbilly Pig

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
I'm currently playing around with some TFA mango in this, and it is fantastic. I'll try and work out a good blend of it sometime for anyone interested.

VU Sponsors