Become a Patron!

Crushed by my son..A new member intro

CaptFacePwn

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey everyone!

Well like the title says..last weekend i was going to a friends house. Had my beer in the cooler, whiskey in my hand and i stepped outside on my porch to smoke a cigarette. about 20 seconds later my son walks up behind me and says "Hey dad? When are you gonna stop smoking?" i turned around and he was just standing there but then walked away and sat on the couch. So then i get to my friends house and i find out they (he had a friend there too) were pretty big in to vaping. he explained what it was and handed me a few mods to try. i hit it probably 3-4 times and i forgot i had a lit cigarette in my hand. when i gave him back his mod, i hit my cigarette again and the taste about had me gagging. at the moment, i decided that i had to make a change not only for my own health, but for my son who had kept asking when i was gonna stop.

Im not above admitting when i need to quit and when i smoke to much..So here i am, ready to quit and improve my life.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Hi Capt and Welcome to the world of vaping! Above all to be successful you have to quit cigarettes for you! While ecigs are great you will need some will power to get you through some of the urges of cigs. Glad that you have friends that will help you with ecigs and juices and that you will stay strong and finally kick cigarettes out of your life!
Best of Luck and Stay Strong and Vape On!

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Welcome Capt :wave:

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Capt , first welcome to VU, then the biggest kudo's to you for doing the right thing giving up the smokes for you and your son's sake, Hats off with a huge CONGRATS!!!!:stars::wave:

Last edited:

FTP

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Hey everyone!

Well like the title says..last weekend i was going to a friends house. Had my beer in the cooler, whiskey in my hand and i stepped outside on my porch to smoke a cigarette. about 20 seconds later my son walks up behind me and says "Hey dad? When are you gonna stop smoking?" i turned around and he was just standing there but then walked away and sat on the couch. So then i get to my friends house and i find out they (he had a friend there too) were pretty big in to vaping. he explained what it was and handed me a few mods to try. i hit it probably 3-4 times and i forgot i had a lit cigarette in my hand. when i gave him back his mod, i hit my cigarette again and the taste about had me gagging. at the moment, i decided that i had to make a change not only for my own health, but for my son who had kept asking when i was gonna stop.

Im not above admitting when i need to quit and when i smoke to much..So here i am, ready to quit and improve my life.
Good for you Capt! I'm excited for you to start this awesome journey/hobby!

caihlen

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
A month off the bad shite for me. Welcome from another new member. It gets to the point where you forget about what you used to do. Strong work.

VU Sponsors