Become a Patron!

ENDED - Cthulhu MOD Giveaway: one set GAIA RDTA - Probably the Best RDTA! end at 15/3/17

Status
Not open for further replies.

CthulhuMod

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
IN JAIL
Unlisted Vendor
GAIA RDTA is designed by Brian N(USA) and made by Cthulhu MOD. It is balance RDTA(the balance of cloud and flavor). We designed and made 5 different top caps, and chose the one that bring the best flavor. It comes with adjustable bottom and side airflow, we can choose the best airflow to fit your building. You can choose cloud mode and flavor mode as you like.
11.jpg

We try our best to make the top cap shorter to reduce the flavor loss. GAIA RDTA is a small Atty with 2ml capacity, easy top refill, Squank friendly. And it is made by 304 food-grade steel and PEEK insulators.

307.jpg

21.jpg

Product page link: http://www.cthulhumod.com/gaia-rdta/

How to join?
Please click here to check reviews of GAIA RDTA, and comment anything about the atomizer.

Winner is #
inspects , please PM your shipping info! Thanks!

More pics: http://imgur.com/a/L0fT5

Thanks and good luck!

Last edited:

Nelg88

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
This device seems to have the best of both world plenty of room to build aestictly pleasing and multiple functions what more could you want

Sent from my ZTE A2017U using Tapatalk

philbh

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Looks like a winner! I like the center fill port. Certain others are a real pain to fill....

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
It's a complete and very intriguing RTDA.
Your website is beautifully done.

Sporkdroid

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Looks great with a nice build deck, AND what is not to love about a Lovecraftian RDTA?

kittyjvr

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
It is an awesome website and the review wow would love one of this in my colletion and do a review on it.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Love the look of this tank its what the Bombertech Pindad should have been ;)

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
I have never tried one of these types of tanks- but would love to start with this one!

AlbyKortoona

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Needs more juice capacity. There are drippers that have wells that big. Unless it's used as a bottom feeder, you are going to have to carry a refill bottle. I'm liking the look of that adjustable dual airflow. Are you including a bottom feed pin? One pic I saw appeared to have a convertible pin, but others show a standard pin.

bugalien

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I like the deck, center filling, and airflow options. Looks like it will produce a great customizable vape!

shawn.hoefer

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nice to see a manufacturer focusing on flavor rather than clouds for a change. This looks to be a feature rich winner!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Dan DePippo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I love small rdta's the flavor is always fantastic with the tiny chamber. The squonker option is a great touch. Looks like a winner.

doc_iguana

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
website looks good - fairly easy to navigate and user friendly

love the thought process behind the gaia design - looks like a winner!

BPROSEK

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
It looks like a winner! I've been wantingto get into squonking so I'll def check it out!

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I like the build deck, the low profile cap, the drip tip, and the bottom airflow

SignMan

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I want one of these so bad. It looks like a good one for all kinds of vaping styles

VapeNation

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Looks real nice. I like the short top cap, build deck, and that you can squonk with it. It should produce great flavor.

Thanks for the contest.

greasegizzard

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Looks nice! I've been wanting to try another RDTA since I traded my Limitless a while back.

Roads? Where we're going we don't need roads.

MHatt1

Member For 4 Years
I'm digging the queues taken from the Velocity airflow design, rather than just the two posts; makes for a more of a 3-D airflow option combined with the Kennedy-style airflow. This gives the best of those two worlds, but in a tank. Wished it held more juice, but the convenient refill method takes the sting out of frequent refills. Good thinking on that one, I'll bet we start seeing more RTAs with that feature in the future.

VapiN8

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Looks like an awesome rdta. Like the size and that it's squonk ready. Looks like a winner to me.

OhmzRaw

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Build deck is nice and easy to use. The bottom airflow seems like it would work well and the filling method is really convenient. This RDTA looks like it has a lot of potential! @CrhulhuMod never fails to impress with their products. Loving my Cthulhu Hastur V2s and MTL

Sent from my SM-N930F using Tapatalk

hazozita

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Really like that it has a squonk option -- it's a feature not often found in an RDTA.

Devilon

Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
What a classy looking RDTA and even better it comes with the ability to squonk as well.
And I really like the look of the deck on this one, looks like it would be very easy to set up.

I seen a couple of reviews for this as well and it look very well made.
I will definitely be getting one of these in the near future. :)

VaporX

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Never hold RDTA, but by reviews - i want to try

medup

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Is there a good balance of cloud and flavor? If so, I´m in!
Thanks for the contest :)

Milson

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Looks great and that filling system is absolutlly awesome. Looking forward to try this little beast

InAbsentiaMods

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Gorgeous RDTA, and besides, OhmBoy Josh is great at making me excited about mods and atties no matter which one...

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I like the top fill and deck

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
As a squonker, am very curious about the bf RDTA by Cthulhu MOD

GraySY

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
these are not bought in a store where I live) I'd love to try! Looks very interesting.

pizzadave80

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I love the look of it! Think it'll be a great atty

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors