Become a Patron!

Cuboid Mini with OBS Engine

Hi I just recently bought a cuboid mini (first ever mod)and I placed a obs engine rta with .19 ohms. Am I overdoing it? I usually fire at 57-65 watts.

Are there any suggestions? I can't use the cuboid tank since they dont sell the coils in my country and the shops here can't really help with the rba one. Should I change the resistance in my tank or is everything fine?

Vapellie

Member For 4 Years
No, I don't think you're overdoing it. The battery life won't last 10 minutes, but you're using it within the safe parameters.

If you're enjoying it and don't mind charging the mod frequently then carry on. If you want slightly longer battery life then build to a higher resistance and lower your wattage. Hard to guess as everyone is different, but you'll probably be ok with a build up to 0.5 ohms without feeling it's too weak but you'll notice less time charging the device!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks for replying. I'm really new to the vape scene and I wanted to be safe with my first mod.
Can you explain how it's not within the safe parameters anymore? I also plan on asking my local vape shop to build it to a higher ohm would that mean more clouds with lower watts?
Sorry for asking a lot of questions

VU Sponsors