Become a Patron!

Cubs Win!!!!

Whitesoxfan2579

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I also am a White Sox fan. But, unlike other Sox fans I know, I don't hate the Cubs. I think what they did is freaking awesome! I'm very thankful to have been able to see the Cubs, White Sox, Bulls, Bears and Blackhawks all win championships.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I also am a White Sox fan. But, unlike other Sox fans I know, I don't hate the Cubs. I think what they did is freaking awesome! I'm very thankful to have been able to see the Cubs, White Sox, Bulls, Bears and Blackhawks all win championships.

I'm the same, love my Cubs but also have soft spot for the Sox. One of my favorite players of all time is Carlton Fisk.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Several years back, I traveled to IL to visit friends, and celebrate their daughter's 5th bday. We went to Build-a-Bear. I picked a Cubs uniform for the bear I built, because when my Mom moved to IL she suddenly became a HUGE Cubs fan. Mom passed away in 1995, so I kinda dressed the bear for her. Yes, I know it's silly.

Fast forward 21 years...

My next door neighbor is a super dear, sweet lady, until it's baseball season, LOL. DIEHARD Cubs fan, and she completely reminds me of my mom, so I gave that bear to her. She leaves it on her couch all year long, but when it's baseball season, she pulls it over next to her, or holds it in her lap. This morning I woke up, looked out the window, and she has signs posted all over the windows facing my house. CUBS WIN! CUBS WIN!

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Even though I'm in New York congrats to the Cubs and all the fans ! Been way to long and certainly a memorable series that will go down in the history books.

VU Sponsors