Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Cuboid Tap
IRSDo8N.jpg

Matty Vapes

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I use a big baby with my G-Priv and a baby beast with my Alien, I used the tfv4 micro with my H-Priv for a while but these slowly replaced it. Don't get the cleito btw it has bad spit back. I love the flavour on the tsunami RDA but I have bad nerves so would have to get my friend to put a coil in for me. That's why I love it when a coil is preinstalled an u just have to wick it.
What RDA you rocking dude?? :)

Vandy Vape Icon (designed by Mike Vapes)
Vandy Vape Icon 1.jpg

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Still love the Petri RTA

Damn near leak proof and a serious flavor monster

It refills so easily, I don't mind the 2ml capacity and it is as flavorful as any dripper or bf attie

Haven't gotten the new 24 version - yet, but it is supposed to be something else also

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
If you like restrictive airflow on a tank, then just grab the Merlin Mini.

Dustyjeans

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I thought he was just asking about tanks with premade coils. If he wants RTA that changes my answer considerably! Lol
All around tie 30mm Modfather & Sherman (short with bubble glass)
Flavor 24mm Petri!
Dont have a Reload yet but its on the list.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

ieatOhms

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
All of my favorites that are in constant daily rotation.
Reload
Aromamizer Plus 30mm
Sherman
Modfather
BB
Voltrove
0879d97e01dcbbd6a5fd2dd19549e1c2.jpg

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
You can still get your tfv4 micro coils on fasttech 8.50-8.75 for 5pk. I predominantly use Engine Nano. Always at least 2 in rotation.

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You can still get your tfv4 micro coils on fasttech 8.50-8.75 for 5pk. I predominantly use Engine Nano. Always at least 2 in rotation.
Does the engine nano take stock coils?? I do build but I have bad nerves so I need the option for factory coils...

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Does the engine nano take stock coils?? I do build but I have bad nerves so I need the option for factory coils...
No it does not. 2 post single coil , very easy to install. If you are a flavor chaser, read up on Asvape Cobra, for clouds I'd be looking at Freemax FireLuke. Acrylic top fill would be easier to grasp and open on fireluke.

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No it does not. 2 post single coil , very easy to install. If you are a flavor chaser, read up on Asvape Cobra, for clouds I'd be looking at Freemax FireLuke. Acrylic top fill would be easier to grasp and open on fireluke.
Thank you, I'm happy with my big baby but might give the engine nano a go if it's easy enough!

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Serpent SMM also very easy to install coil. For painful hands I would lean towards Nano.

VU Sponsors