Become a Patron!

Custards and creams that taste like popcorn butter

HoseGarden

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
is there a specific word used to describe this type of custard flavor? i find it pretty disgusting and unvapeable and would like to know how to avoid it in the future

HoseGarden

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I believe the word you are looking for is diacetyl.

And yea I can't stand it either

the first time i vaped something with that flavor a big red alarm went off in my head that i might be vaping this shit. i didnt have a hard time dumping it out because of how bad it tasted anyway

HoseGarden

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yep, sad stuff -- and not something most want to vape. For some more background info, see http://shop.perfumersapprentice.com/flavorsworkshop/custard.html

thanks i've seen so many topics on "custard notes" etc over the last year. i do like the more caramel tasting custards but this buttery popcorn type is utterly horseshit anyway. i guess my instincts were right after the first puff. i dont want any of this crap. i've only come across it a handful of times as i tend to not roll the dice with custard from different vendors. it's just not really my thing

jsut to be clear though...so this flavor im describing *IS* the same flavor everybody says to avoid? the reason i ask is because some people describe custards as eggy and i wasnt sure if this fits under the eggy category. i dont know what the shit an eggy custard is!!!

HoseGarden

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
What was the brand of custard you threw away? MBV?

never had anything like this from mbv. i dont order from mbv too often. i've encountered this taste at several juice bars. i recently traded one box of trash juice for another and ended up with these two flavors. these both have a very very strong butter taste to them. i just did some googling right now to find pics and apparently only one vendor (wevapor.com) is selling these.

Carolina-Cream.jpg Vanilla-Custard.jpg

Zombiewoof

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ya think that's like that yellow crap that put on movie theater popcorn? I've always wondered...gwad I have to start thinking about other things....

VU Sponsors